Free $50 play store credit (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
If you had gotten the confirmation number, it meant the redeem code was confirmed as well. They may have had a bit of a mail problem with the numbers of entries but the prize site is not a new site, been around since like 2006 and is used by many companies for stuff like that. It is just a 3rd party fulfillment house.

Now what do spend it on? Is google having any sales next week or in December?

I started with Tasker, and couple plugins related to it. Never played with it before.... spent a hunk of the evening last night learning it.

Last edited:

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
More than likely for december. Remember the 99 cent sales. Good times lol. But I mostly have all the good apps that will go on sale soon.

Also im wondering if any new users who just heard about this promotion will be able to get in.

99¢?!?! What you talking about Willis? How about the $.10 and $.25 sales? Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Reactions: lm that guy

AG0087

Apr 6, 2010
Brownsville Texas
Woohoo.... got my code today and redeemed my $50. If you were able to sign up for the credit before it ended and got a confirmation #, I'm sure you will get the email with your code.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

knite75

Feb 16, 2012
I finally received my redemption code this morning.

I thought I missed it because of the webpage "promotion has ended" message.

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Got my confirmation code 3 days ago and still havent got an email :(.

:sad:

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

megapixle

Jul 3, 2008
I also got a confirmation code just a couple hours before the promo went dead and have also yet to receive an email.

sIpInWiT mYdRoId

May 21, 2012
Greenfield, WI
Well like i said even though i got in my info way before others here even read this thread i said i wasnt going to complain cause it was free anyway. So with that said today i finally got my email with my 50 Credit. Guess not complaining & realizing it was just free was worth the wait :)

xManMythLegend

Dec 1, 2008
NYC
Well like i said even though i got in my info way before others here even read this thread i said i wasnt going to complain cause it was free anyway. So with that said today i finally got my email with my 50 Credit. Guess not complaining & realizing it was just free was worth the wait :)

It's not free. It was an offer in exchange for pretty personal and identifying information.

Reactions: devynbf

nxneko

Dec 29, 2012
Orlando
It went pretty fast. However I was having IMEI problems saying it wasnt proper, only after I emailed support & they confirmed it was a valid imei did it work for me.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
As this offer is over, this thread is closed.

Please take any further discussion to off-topic lounges or the like. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts