New Sony Xperia D6503

Search This thread

ermond012

Jul 6, 2013
Malabon City
Unless you use it as a professional phone,why don't you want to root it ?
I mean I would understand if you don't want to unlock your bootloader (I personally don't want to) as you would loose your warranty (if you don't backup your drm keys) + some Sony's functionalities but you won't loose anything when you root your phone :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Well first is dloading of the tft file, we have a slow Internet connection here in our house ao it's kind of annoying that it'll take a lot of time to dload the file. Secondly I'm just afraid that something might go wrong once I'm on the process of rooting it (though I root my acro S before but the method was very simple). The warranty isn't an issue anymore as this didn't come with a Sony warranty.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Well first is dloading of the tft file, we have a slow Internet connection here in our house ao it's kind of annoying that it'll take a lot of time to dload the file. Secondly I'm just afraid that something might go wrong once I'm on the process of rooting it (though I root my acro S before but the method was very simple). The warranty isn't an issue anymore as this didn't come with a Sony warranty.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you follow instructions, very careful, you will be fine.
But...
I totally understand you and I think you are right.

Rooting Z1, especially firmware 136 isn't easy as XS or other older devices and many things could go wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I noticed one thing on my Z1 and now I see that on Z2 in KitKat too.

Some app that I open and use doesn't stay in memory, when I hit "recents", sometimes there's no apps there and they should be there.

Most commonly that happens with Tapatalk and Gmail but I see, on this video that same things happening with Movies, Album and Gmail....

Someone, maybe, knows something about that?

When I check free memory, I "always" have at least 350-550MB so RAM isn't problem.

Reactions: ThibaultAnd

Ben Ling

Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I noticed one thing on my Z1 and now I see that on Z2 in KitKat too.

Some app that I open and use doesn't stay in memory, when I hit "recents", sometimes there's no apps there and they should be there.

Most commonly that happens with Tapatalk and Gmail but I see, on this video that same things happening with Movies, Album and Gmail....

Someone, maybe, knows something about that?

When I check free memory, I "always" have at least 350-550MB so RAM isn't problem.

When i exit an app by using home/back button,and press recents app,sometimes it don't show,but press 2nd time it will show.
Do you mean this ?
Or it won't show at all ?

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
When i exit an app by using home/back button,and press recents app,sometimes it don't show,but press 2nd time it will show.
Do you mean this ?
Or it won't show at all ?

Nope, it just disappear, like it wasn't even opened.
In 99.9% Tapatalk disappear, other apps are, mostly, o.k

Top Liked Posts