DOOverclock - Easier Way to OC Your Droid 2

Search This thread

braway

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 29, 2010
MN
The linux script (dooverclock.sh) has a a bug:
the custom.sh will never be used, because it also copies the setscaling400.sh ...

:)

Last edited:

lukesdiesel

Aug 2, 2010
I am running my D2 undervolted to 1mhz. I ran it for a bit overclocked to 1.3mhz and it seemed stable. No issues yet.

Luke

mrkite38

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
California
1 mhz? I bet that's REALLY stable sinece it would take a week to do anything. Did you maybe mean 1 ghz?

Sent from my DROID2 using XDA App

crmr

Oct 22, 2010
Works like a charm at 1.3. 1.4ghz was definitely unstable, got a whole lot of random reboots, sometimes into recovery. Running the latest Fission ROM.

Also, had to reboot into Windows in order to get the script to work. I think something's up with the instructions or code for Mac.

darkonion

Aug 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
Works like a charm at 1.3. 1.4ghz was definitely unstable, got a whole lot of random reboots, sometimes into recovery. Running the latest Fission ROM.

Also, had to reboot into Windows in order to get the script to work. I think something's up with the instructions or code for Mac.

What's wrong with the Mac script. Need details in order to fix.

lukesdiesel

Aug 2, 2010
I have been using the program from the market D2/DX Overclocker like mentioned in the first post.

Has anyone had issues while using this program that it is killing your battery life? I have even tried running the Low Volt 1.0 and it still kills my battery life.

Luke

dogei22

Aug 12, 2009
Anyone tried this on the Moto Milestone 2 (A953), i.e. the European version of Droid 2 (A955)?