[Mod][08.08.14]Quick Settings Mod

Search This thread
Which software version do you have?

1407510341468.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
Ok, I think I found the bug. Here is the new zip. If it crashes you can flash the stock systemui back with this.

I am sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

K.
No apologies needed (happy to be your guinea pig lol)!!!! I thank you for your time and effort in helping my phone look better [emoji106] downloading right now, I'll let u know.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Working!! Thanks!!
u3e8uby5.jpg

Reactions: Apex and Kickoff
Ok, I think I found the bug. Here is the new zip. If it crashes you can flash the stock systemui back with this.

I am sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

K.

Well, dang! Didn't work for me, in fact, the newest one caused full loss of pull down shade/status bar/nav bar. Weird.

Edit: I'll try (unless @Kickoff works more magic) to full kdz back stock, and flash the new version of this mod to rule out any craziness that might be happening from previous versions, once I'm back from my camping excursion on Sunday.

Sent from my LG-D851

Last edited:

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
No apologies needed (happy to be your guinea pig lol)!!!! I thank you for your time and effort in helping my phone look better [emoji106] downloading right now, I'll let u know.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Working!! Thanks!!
u3e8uby5.jpg
Hm. These are not the Google Colors... I have to check it further.
Or have you changed the colors with G3 Settings (xposed?) The blue notification title color is not stock.

Last edited:
What happens if you flash the "backtostock" zip?

Hadn't tried that option. Wondering though, if the .apk(s) is/are different enough between variants to cause these strange behaviors. Also, if I were a smart man, if just copy over the three .apks I uploaded rather than restoring from backup when I ran into these previously mentioned problems. :p

Sent from my LG-D851

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
Hadn't tried that option. Wondering though, if the .apk(s) is/are different enough between variants to cause these strange behaviors. Also, if I were a smart man, if just copy over the three .apks I uploaded rather than restoring from backup when I ran into these previously mentioned problems. :p

Sent from my LG-D851

Somebody reported earlier that the D85510G version worked well on the D851.
I prepared the variants because I also had crashes even between sw versions on the same phone variant..
I do not touch anything as the xxxhdpi folder in the SystemUI.apk. Decompile the file, change the icons and some 9.png-s and decompile it again.
The Systemuk cannot be changed on a running system this is why we need the flashable zips. I would try to flash the provided zip with the stock D85110c systemui.

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
Hm. These are not the Google Colors... I have to check it further.
Or have you changed the colors with G3 Settings (xposed?) The blue notification title color is not stock.

Some of it was being affected from the g3 tweak box. Here's a screenshot after disabling quick settings theme tweaks from the tweak box.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407521755522.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407521755522.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 127

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
HTC icons set size increased to 210pt and flashable zip relased for D85510i.

2qdv6nb.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-08.png
    241.2 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Kickoff

Jun 1, 2007
Budapest
@Kickoff

Is the link to the D851 disabled? Every time I try and download the file it says, "temporarily not available". (Both on mobile and on desktop.)

Trying the 'clean' flash from a full .kdz from stock, but I didn't have the file backed up anywhere.

Sent from my LG-D851

Hi, I have just tried the links both works well. Nothing is disabled.

Top Liked Posts