Cases/Pouches

Search This thread

christx

Sep 10, 2010
Well, I have been running the carbon fiber metal slim case but I require a bit more protection. I have ordered a Ballistics case, can't wait. :cowboy:

Update: Loving the case so far.

Attachments

• P1000827.jpg
    P1000827.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

DvineLord

Aug 29, 2010
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
AT&T HTC One X
I'm definately considering the Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro. I just need to find a place to try it on before ordering it online. I tried the Speck CandyShell Grip and it is nice. The Aprolink looks awesome but I don't think it will fit our phones.
I'd also like to find a case that is like the Incipio NGP as a secondary.

Last edited:

azriley82

Jul 20, 2012
Maine
It adds bulk to the phone but the one x is so tiny to begin with I don't mind it. I find the one x hard to hold if you have large hands so the case helps.

Agree with you on that. I had the ballistics case just not the right case for me. Don't get me wrong it was a great case, and it does add some weight to the phone. I am using a trident case now and love it.

GroovyGeek

Oct 11, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I just need to find a place to try it on before ordering it online.

If you appreciate the ability to try before you buy, give your local B&M some business from time to time, otherwise in a few years none of them will be there. Cases and small accessories seem like the right item for this. Sure, you pay 25% more than if you order online, but that is off a small base.

boofhead

Oct 28, 2006
ordered some fitbags back on june 22. today they finally arrived. whilst not the quickest product to acquire, i have to say that the quality is second to none. i ended up getting a black alcantara with green outlined robot and also a red and black nappa leather. using the alcantara one first as it looks pretty different. havent even opened the nappa leather one yet but i am sure the quality will also be outstanding.

cg9916

Oct 28, 2010
Thought I'd throw this reply here in case anyone's curious - tis a shame, because Rearth/Ringke cases are rather amazing.

Subject: HOX

Hi,

I'm really sorry but we will not be making a case for the One X due to our focus on the Gs3 production.
Just keep checking back with us for update though. Thank you again for contact us and I hope to work with you again.

Sincerely,
Charlie

Sincerely,
RearthUSA

asjdwf

Jul 28, 2011
If anyone is interested I have a brand new ATT HTC One-X Case-Mate Tough Case that was just sent to me from Case-Mate that I would be willing to sell for $20.00. It's the redesigned one that fits perfectly. I don't need it because I now have a ATT Skyrocket.

Let me know.

AJ

911jason

Nov 1, 2010
Los Angeles
I can't stand having a case on my phone, so I always go with a pouch. The Krusell Luna 3XL is a perfect fit for the One X, it doesn't stick out like the picture shows either, it comes right to the top. $20 on Amazon.

bv1lb.jpg

sropedia

Jul 12, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
I have been trying to follow this thread as best as I could, but just to be clear, have we found any thin hardshell cases discussed here (Benk, nilkin, cheapy amazon, etc.) that protect the camera lens AND fit on the at&t model perfectly?

Sent from my One X

vanja_z

Oct 1, 2012
Hey people, I'm getting a bit confused, is the phone in these pictures an X or XL (LTE)?
Hey guys, I just posted this in the One X forum. I don't know if cases fit both phones but you should check this one out. They might make one for the XL if the cases are in fact different.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=25355545#post25355545
I'm looking for a case similar to this but the ROCK Nakedshell I'm currently using doesn't fit the One XL camera well...

Attachments

• EC444-2h.jpg
    EC444-2h.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 184

flar2

Recognized Developer
Jun 11, 2012
Southwestern Ontario
elementalx.org
I tested a few cases and settled on the Seidio Surface. It has a nice feel and fits perfectly. I also tried the Speck Candyshell, it fit perfectly as well and had ahigher ridge around the screen, but was too slippery and very difficult to remove. The Adreama tpu cases at Futureshop in Canada fit perfectly and look nice, but didn't offer enough protection for my taste. I also tried two of the cheap tpu cases for the international HOX, they actually feel nice and offer decent protection, but the camera and ports don't line up perfectly.

Kole_Ackerson

Feb 27, 2012
Minden, NV
Hey people, I'm getting a bit confused, is the phone in these pictures an X or XL (LTE)?

I'm looking for a case similar to this but the ROCK Nakedshell I'm currently using doesn't fit the One XL camera well...

I have this case for my one x I got back in june. My phone is in prestine Condish. And when I say prestine I had the lady at Att put this case on and a screen protector on it before even turning it on. Couple days ago I take it off just for a cleaning and there is almost like wear marks where points of the back have somehow worn into the back. So now my phone is not prestine anymore because of this case... :( don't recommend it for extended use..

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts