N9005XXUENB4 - Android 4.4.2 United Kingdom (Vodafone)

Search This thread

ash99

Mar 17, 2006
www.MobileLinuxNews.com
Downloaded this firmware from Sammobile:

Model: SM-N9005
Model name: Galaxy Note 3
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 636608
Build date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 08:24:44 +0000
Product Code: VOD
PDA: N9005XXUENB4
CSC: N9005VFGENA4
MODEM: N9005XXUENB1

Download link:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=25990

Word of Caution, My device froze on reboot and had to do a complete factory reset in recovery and reinstall the OS. So far works well but theres a few Vodafone bloat-ware that you need to uninstall.

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
For some reason this is the Spain version

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

alom5

Dec 4, 2010
You have a Note3 purchased on Vodafone UK?

Yes, I do but I flashed the different firmware in it from the start m I also have it unlocked now. ... and the official vodafone uk on samfirmware is actually Vodafone spanish firmware

MarioUK

Dec 1, 2010
Stoke-on-Trent
Yes, I do but I flashed the different firmware in it from the start m I also have it unlocked now. ... and the official vodafone uk on samfirmware is actually Vodafone spanish firmware

Maybe you need to change the CSC of the phone. When I have flashed Vodafone UK firmware in the past it would default to the German CSC so all the welcome screens would be in German when i restarted the phone. Once i changed the CSC to the VOD CSC (which is the Vodafone UK CSC) and hard reset the phone, it would show up all in english and default my language to "English (United Kingdom)"

Pat.

Oct 9, 2012
I have a Voda N3 I bought 6mnths ago on a bargain contract deal from them but never actually used it on Voda as that would be terrible. I unlocked it the first day & use EE SIM.
I got that update yesterday & it went smoothly. The battery symbol annoys me & I removed camera shortcut fairly soon after.
There's a few annoying "sign in" requests popping up for gallery which I may have to deal with if they continue as I decide MYSELF what & when I sign in to things : D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app