Stock OTA N900T UVUENB4 UPDATE.ZIP & ODIN.TAR

Search This thread

Ms. K

Sep 5, 2013
Orlando
stuck in boot loop

Hi,

I can not get my phone into download again. I tried to root using Odin 1.85 with a TAR that I rooted my phone with before. Now I see flashing on and off the galaxy note icon:

recovery booting,
recovery is not sendroid enforcing ,
set warranty bit : recovery.

I have removed the battery without any positive results so far.
I would appreciate any suggestions,

Ms. K:angel:

Disconn3ct

Nov 5, 2008
Washington, DC
andblogs.net
Hi,

I can not get my phone into download again. I tried to root using Odin 1.85 with a TAR that I rooted my phone with before. Now I see flashing on and off the galaxy note icon:

recovery booting,
recovery is not sendroid enforcing ,
set warranty bit : recovery.

I have removed the battery without any positive results so far.
I would appreciate any suggestions,

Read the thread, its not that long :) - the old root and recovery images don't work. Use the ones I linked earlier, or the other ones that have been linked in this thread.

Edit to update: download mode doesn't depend on anything that is installed, so you should still be able to get there: Unplug everything. Remove the sd card (for safety.) Remove the battery. Count to 5. Replace the battery, then hold down vol-down and home BEFORE holding power. Keep holding them until it goes to download mode. From there you should be able to fix whatever got broken (probably recovery)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ms. K

Ms. K

Sep 5, 2013
Orlando
Back up and Running

Read the thread, its not that long :) - the old root and recovery images don't work. Use the ones I linked earlier, or the other ones that have been linked in this thread.

Edit to update: download mode doesn't depend on anything that is installed, so you should still be able to get there: Unplug everything. Remove the sd card (for safety.) Remove the battery. Count to 5. Replace the battery, then hold down vol-down and home BEFORE holding power. Keep holding them until it goes to download mode. From there you should be able to fix whatever got broken (probably recovery)

Hi,

I'm back up and running. I will read the thread again to find the rooting solution.

Thank you.

jamz2277

Jan 31, 2010
VZW Note 3

I wonder what would happen if I wiped a Verizon Note 3 and flashed this? (I use T Mobile's service with the phone) Thoughts anyone?

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.

seansc144

Jul 6, 2008
Brooklyn
Yeah CF-Auto Root works but the zip for 9005 not the 900T. Also, any word yet on the status of the bootloader? still unlocked? or might that take a few hours still to confirm?

Just to confirm .. cf auto root zip 9005 works on the 900t kitkat update for root but the 900t cf auto root doesn't?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts