[GAME] Fall Auks

Search This thread

TheMax98000

Jul 13, 2014
Hi everybody, i am happy to share with you my game : "Fall Auks" !

In this game, you must save the falling auks by touching them to activate their parachutes.

But among auks, are hidden fake that are in fact bombs !

Obviously you should not touch it, otherwise your life bar decreases, if you not able to save a auks before he hurt the ground your life bar decreases also (but less).

Your goal is to make a maximum score by saving the most auks as you can (your life bar increase slowly when you save each of them), but their falling speed increases gradually as time goes.

If you kill too many auks a "clean" event will appear and you can take a break for 5seconds aproximately, don't panic !

You can share your score on Facebook, Twitter and you can view a Leaderboard to see if you are the best !

Thank in advance for testing my game ;)

Google Play Store link --> Search "Fall Auks" on Google Play it's the first result, i can't give the direct link because i'm new member, but i will add it soon :silly:

Screenshots :

9igToZAd0PgHkyGhOcbIJZkURR4cGB0izO3dDEbnS5Ume7PEooH3YNFcyLMqiOtev8Y=h900

ouS4UF9bECsFKESZq-6Xt3MScLu2uAfT4WTttkrGzZGGSwotyXsETRj-QfH8aI3jwBIX=h900

Last edited:

baltasmack

Jul 12, 2014
help

In this game, you must save the falling auks by touching them to activate their parachutes.

Obviously you should not touch it, otherwise your life bar decreases, if you not able to save a auks before he hurt the ground your life bar decreases also (but less).

Your goal is to make a maximum score by saving the most auks as you can (your life bar increase slowly when you save each of them), but their falling speed increases gradually as time goes.

If you kill too many auks a "clean" event will appear and you can take a break for 5seconds aproximately, don't panic !

You can share your score on Facebook, Twitter and you can view a Leaderboard to see if you are the best !

Google Play Store link --> Search "Fall Auks" on Google Play it's the first result, i can't give the direct link because i'm new member, but i will add it soon :silly:

a printscreen would be better to advertise the game

Reactions: TheMax98000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    help

a printscreen would be better to advertise the game