[INDEX] AT&T/ROGERS One X Resources Compilation Roll-Up (Updated 5/8/14)

Search This thread

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Just did some much needed updating of the Index. I haven't been updating as much, as its become fairly quiet in Development. But hopefully things will heat up now that official Sense 5 is out!

hansardhu

Aug 30, 2013
Gainesville, FL
My friend ask me to unlock his bootloader. But I never unofficially unlocked HTC and I heard it may turn out to be a brick:(. is it so risky?:confused: I am not a rookie, have get custom roms for many android devices.

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
My friend ask me to unlock his bootloader. But I never unofficially unlocked HTC and I heard it may turn out to be a brick:(. is it so risky?:confused: I am not a rookie, have get custom roms for many android devices.

This isn't a q&a thread. Go into bootloader, find out what firmware version the phone is on, find appropriate unlocking method in this thread.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: redpoint73

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007

The top post clearly states:

Also, this is an index, not a general technical support thread. Please do not ask questions about rooting, ROMs, etc. here. This is not the appropriate place for such questions, and you will have minimal exposure and response to your question by posting it here. There is an entire Q&A subforum for asking questions and getting assistance: http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1572

Do yourself a favor, and please do as suggested by timmaaa above. I made this Index so you can easily access the needed resources and answer your own questions. Read up, and if you still get stuck or have specific questions, ask in Q&A.

Thanks.

Last edited:

jatin_1x

Nov 18, 2013
mumbai
new to andriod

Hi All,

Sorry to post this here, i am from india and new to android world and i bought AT&T HTC one x evita 5 months back from america. i want to install cyanogenmod latest version on my HTC one X, this is a unlocked phone.

Can anyone guide me step by step how to upgrade my android phone from 4.03 to the most latest version of cyanogenmod.

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
Hi All,

Sorry to post this here, i am from india and new to android world and i bought AT&T HTC one x evita 5 months back from america. i want to install cyanogenmod latest version on my HTC one X, this is a unlocked phone.

Can anyone guide me step by step how to upgrade my android phone from 4.03 to the most latest version of cyanogenmod.

Did you not even bother reading the top post of this thread? It clearly states (in bold type):

Also, this is an index, not a general technical support thread. Please do not ask questions about rooting, ROMs, etc. here. This is not the appropriate place for such questions, and you will have minimal exposure and response to your question by posting it here. There is an entire Q&A subforum for asking questions and getting assistance

Also, this Index contains all you need to unlock the bootloader, install custom recovery, and flash any custom ROM you want.

If you need to be led by the hand with a step-by-step guide, and too lazy to do any learning and research, then modding phone is probably not for you.

Shortcutting the learning process = Lack of knowledge = You will brick your phone

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007

Black!Jack

Nov 9, 2013
Top post updated to reflect the comment.

I'm not always necessarily in the habit of updating the Index for every single incremental build update for a ROM or kernel. But its good to know folks are still looking at this thread in that amount of detail!

Thanks.

This is a great tool that, unfortunately, gets overlooked by many. I use it constantly. Not only to avoid posting redundant questions in misplaced threads, but to redirect others who are not so... (Not sure what the politically correct term here would be) "Bright". Your efforts are appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: redpoint73

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
Reactions: Heisenberg

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
Reactions: Heisenberg

Top Liked Posts