Omega rom

Search This thread

Admiral2145

Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6

PhilPan

Yes as it has been reported to wipe internal storage when flashing any international roms. So always backup data to either your pc/laptop or external sdcard.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

So if I flash Omega, a 4.4 kernal, and the file you listed everything will be running? I dont have to change the apns or anything?

I've flashed a lot of Roms but never a international.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Nov 30, 2011
Portland
www.facebook.com
So I've been using the link you posted for me after my initial post, and it seems to work fine. WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC all appear to be working correctly on the latest version of Omega ROM (v15) for the Note 3 SM-N900T (T-Mo). But I also noticed that you updated the link in your 2nd post in this thread (long before I ever posted), and I see that it contains a different file than the one you linked for me. So now I'm wondering which file is correct/best to use. Also, why does the apk file in your 2nd post have apk installers for F-Droid and AdAway in the /system/app directory? I *DO* use those apps, but it also seems inappropriate for them to be there, they seem to serve no obvious purpose insofar as the fix is concerned. Thanks, just wanted some clarification on this.........

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
So I've been using the link you posted for me after my initial post, and it seems to work fine. WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC all appear to be working correctly on the latest version of Omega ROM (v15) for the Note 3 SM-N900T (T-Mo). But I also noticed that you updated the link in your 2nd post in this thread (long before I ever posted), and I see that it contains a different file than the one you linked for me. So now I'm wondering which file is correct/best to use. Also, why does the apk file in your 2nd post have apk installers for F-Droid and AdAway in the /system/app directory? I *DO* use those apps, but it also seems inappropriate for them to be there, they seem to serve no obvious purpose insofar as the fix is concerned. Thanks, just wanted some clarification on this.........

Hmm I wasn't aware they had those apps installed into it, maybe because it's a kk fix. The one you used was for JB 4.3 or KK 4.4.2? Also only updated as the original link was dead, I probably posted a slightly different link from a different source.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

dout333

Apr 22, 2013
Step 2 file missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by d12unk13astard

1.Flash Rom
2.Flash This
3.Flash Compulsion Kernel
4.Flash Ext2Intsd Mod (Optional)

JahRaztah

Feb 8, 2016
manila
we have the same phone note 3 n900t...t mobile...could you help me how to flash,how to install...i have stock rom no custom rom installed.rooted...factory unlock..thank you bro

ludeawakening

Dec 7, 2010
Gadsden, Alabama
forum.highonandroid.com
How to install this omega.note 3 n900t.stock rom.twrp.lollipop.thank you
All you need to do is flash the ROM and then a T-Mobile kernel. Download the ROM from the link in post #4 in this thread. Omega has been updated to Lollipop now so I'm not sure how well that Compulsion kernel will work. I would recommend flashing IdleKernel.
Here is the link for it: https://idlekernel.com/touchwiz-lollipop/v7.0.0_2016_01_27/idleKernel-hlte-tmo-7.0.0.zip
So here's the steps to install the ROM.
1. Wipe data, system, and cache in TWRP
2. Flash the ROM
3. Flash the kernel from the link I provided
4. Profit
You can do this for any International Note 3 ROM. Just make sure to flash the T-Mobile kernel right after the ROM.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: JahRaztah

JahRaztah

Feb 8, 2016
manila
All you need to do is flash the ROM and then a T-Mobile kernel. Download the ROM from the link in post #4 in this thread. Omega has been updated to Lollipop now so I'm not sure how well that Compulsion kernel will work. I would recommend flashing IdleKernel.
Here is the link for it: https://idlekernel.com/touchwiz-lollipop/v7.0.0_2016_01_27/idleKernel-hlte-tmo-7.0.0.zip
2. Flash the ROM
4. Profit
You can do this for any International Note 3 ROM. Just make sure to flash the T-Mobile kernel right after the ROM.

Thank you very much...

JahRaztah

Feb 8, 2016
manila
2. Flash the ROM
4. Profit

Thanks a lot...i will try this later....what camera will i choose...do you have guide on what apps to select or installed,features?thank you

Top Liked Posts