Removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Android Bob

May 7, 2014
It's Generic Unbranded

Just had a look at the above Xperia M (C1905) ROM build.prop and it indicates the follow:

Singapore: Customised SG

######################## Customized property values #########################
ro.semc.version.cust=1274-5468
ro.semc.version.cust_revision=R1C
ro.somc.customerid=442

##### Values from product package metadata #####
ro.semc.product.model=C1905
ro.semc.ms_type_id=PM-0490-BV
ro.semc.version.fs=WORLD-i
ro.semc.product.name=Xperia M
ro.semc.product.device=C19
ro.product.model=C1905

#########################################################################

There are many 'world' releases from different countries.

I'd be interested to see if the Serbian 'world' 15.4.A.1.9 release has SMS(txt'n) character optimisation option as the 15.4.A.0.23 version did.

I know the Malaysian 15.4.A.1.9 release doesn't have an SMS character optimisation option (FYI)

Update - Oh, and you may want to check the Wireless 5GHz regulations for the country you're in if you plan to use 5GHz WiFi.
Singapore has a different set of regulatory channels/frequencies compare to say Europe.

Checked WiFi conf on other ROMs and don't see any differences in WiFi ini between the ROM's so no reason to think Singapore would be any different as a 'world' unbranded ROM.

I did get caught out using an Indonesian Xperia M (C1905) Android 4.1 ROM once and at the time it didn't even support 5GHz WiFi (regulations for Indonesian 5GHz WiFi changed to now allow it, but not sure if that's now reflected in ROMs)

Remember the devil is in the detail. ;)

Last edited:

0172gold

Apr 8, 2013
delhi
urgently need!! 4.3 Jelly Bean Indian Firmware for model C2005

hey guyz m new to dis sony xperia m ...
I FLASHED SOME OTHER COUNTRY'S FIRMWARE FILE AND NOW I CANT GET MY XPERIA M DUAL UPDATED FROM PC COMPANION
ALL I NEED IS UR HELP PLSSSS...

i need urgent help
please someone give me the INDIAN 4.3 LATEST JELLY BEAN FIRMWARE FOR MODEL C2005 AND PLEASE IT WOULD B A GREAT HELP...! APPRECIATED :)PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.. :( :'(

Kir3

hey guyz m new to dis sony xperia m ...
I FLASHED SOME OTHER COUNTRY'S FIRMWARE FILE AND NOW I CANT GET MY XPERIA M DUAL UPDATED FROM PC COMPANION
ALL I NEED IS UR HELP PLSSSS...

i need urgent help
please someone give me the INDIAN 4.3 LATEST JELLY BEAN FIRMWARE FOR MODEL C2005 AND PLEASE IT WOULD B A GREAT HELP...! APPRECIATED :)PLEASE HELP ME ASAP.. :( :'(
1st: This is wrong place to ask something like this.
2nd: SEARCH! There should be someone else with your problem or similar.
3rd: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2697277 On the bottom of the first post there is a bunch of FTFs :)

Reactions: Bonoboo
Mar 31, 2014
highly needed Xperia m C1904 15.4.A.1.9 rom for Indian version :(

highly needed Xperia m C1904 15.4.A.1.9 rom for Indian version :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I removed the file because I need space in Google Drive. You can create and download FTFs with Flashtool now.
    It's Generic Unbranded

Just had a look at the above Xperia M (C1905) ROM build.prop and it indicates the follow:

Singapore: Customised SG

######################## Customized property values #########################
    ro.semc.version.cust=1274-5468
    ro.semc.version.cust_revision=R1C
    ro.somc.customerid=442

##### Values from product package metadata #####
    ro.semc.product.model=C1905
    ro.semc.ms_type_id=PM-0490-BV
    ro.semc.version.fs=WORLD-i
    ro.semc.product.name=Xperia M
    ro.semc.product.device=C19
    ro.product.model=C1905

#########################################################################

There are many 'world' releases from different countries.

I'd be interested to see if the Serbian 'world' 15.4.A.1.9 release has SMS(txt'n) character optimisation option as the 15.4.A.0.23 version did.

I know the Malaysian 15.4.A.1.9 release doesn't have an SMS character optimisation option (FYI)

Update - Oh, and you may want to check the Wireless 5GHz regulations for the country you're in if you plan to use 5GHz WiFi.
    Singapore has a different set of regulatory channels/frequencies compare to say Europe.

Checked WiFi conf on other ROMs and don't see any differences in WiFi ini between the ROM's so no reason to think Singapore would be any different as a 'world' unbranded ROM.

I did get caught out using an Indonesian Xperia M (C1905) Android 4.1 ROM once and at the time it didn't even support 5GHz WiFi (regulations for Indonesian 5GHz WiFi changed to now allow it, but not sure if that's now reflected in ROMs)

Remember the devil is in the detail. ;)
    Im interested to listen full story
    Can I answer?
    At other forum I meet a lot people who stuck at animation right after unlocking bootloader.
    What happens not clearry (messing /data?), but just flashing stock surely helps.
    Here is the FTF for Xperia M Single C1905 FTF Global Generic.

http://1drv.ms/1itL9F0

what is the customization version in this.. can you tell us?? thanks for ftf :good::good::good:
    what is the customization version in this.. can you tell us?? thanks for ftf :good::good::good:
    It's Generic Unbranded