[Q] is there a way to fix the mms issue?

Search This thread

watthisjay

Apr 8, 2012
I've had a samsung focus and recently upgraded to the focus s and I've had the same issues. I'm under T-mobile the mms doesn't work. i cant receive pictures or send them. if anyone knows of a fix that can help me out it would be much appreciated as i know many other people have been trying to solve this puzzle.

Last edited:

BigJeff

Jun 4, 2011
Stanwood
Hey I'm looking to unlock my S and use it on mobile as well. Could you recommend a specific service you used? Also what plan, I'm just curious.

dinhhviet

Nov 2, 2011
I'm on tmobile. I used cellunlock.net and applied coupon code "android50" to make it $20. It took almost day to arrive to my e-mail though. I think some on ebay and cellunlocker.net does it for $25 and it comes in 15 mins if you are in a hurry.

dinhhviet

Nov 2, 2011
also replied to you in win7 forum..haha

I did the debrand and unlock to receive the latest samsung update but I'm pretty sure MMS was working before I did this.

Are you guys also using the Wireless Manager app that was downloaded from the samsung zone, market? and make sure data is on

bigguy99

Jun 19, 2010
the setting in the earlier post did not help... anyone got there mms to work on tmobile?? please share.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

is there a way to get the HTC app called "Connections Setup" to work on Samsung Focus S phone? I know that HTC phones can use that app to apply T-mobile settings to the phone and will allow to do mms and data.

miatakid

May 14, 2012
i tried out this fix that you guys said to do changing the apn with wireless manager no dice =/

any other suggestions

i have a samsung focus s and on tmobile thanks!