[THEME][Eclipse]funkenblack for eclipse v0.2.1

Search This thread

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
hey sorry guys and/or girls I've kinda been slacking on the support side. I wish I could help with the bad install's but I cant seem to find the reason why it doesn't work for some people. I'll be looking into my script. Anyway I'm in the middle of moving right now and plan on getting some headway when I get settled in my new place.

Reactions: rp076

3UR0TR45H

Jun 29, 2011
Bellingham
If the framework or systemui files changed from 2.1 to 2.2 it might make the bar go away. I had the same problem going from 0.1 to 0.2.

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <FunkenEclipse>

Here's a sightly upgraded and ported funkenblack for Eclipse. Normally I would just add this to my previous thread, but I want to avoid confusion in between ROM's.

screen7-30.jpg

v v v
    Heres the theme, just flash in recovery and enjoy...
    Just in case and for convenience here's a zip that'll bring all themed files back to stock

Also I would suggest making a backup, it never hurts

Initial Port(8-15-11):
    Rebuilt theme with eclipse framework
    changed/cleaned up some more pngs/xml
    I'll post it in a sec.... Here you go
    For the keyboard, I haven't put it in the op yet but you can get it from my other posts, and it'll work. And for the alarm icon I believe I can , and thanks for pointing it out.
    Glad you're enjoying my theme

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App
    hey sorry guys and/or girls I've kinda been slacking on the support side. I wish I could help with the bad install's but I cant seem to find the reason why it doesn't work for some people. I'll be looking into my script. Anyway I'm in the middle of moving right now and plan on getting some headway when I get settled in my new place.