HD Media Link

Search This thread

mickfitz

Oct 3, 2011
I'm jealous.
I want to surf my phone in bed on my 50 inch.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

xavier2k3

Apr 11, 2010
Melbourne
I have a royal mail delivery slip in my postbox today saying the item was too big to post so I presume mine arrived too.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Sold mine for 73 on the bay as not needing it. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

I just bought one for that price on eBay....I guess it isn't you though as you said you already sold it. It might take a few days as the seller is using 2nd class. I would have paid a few quid more to bump that up, but looking forward to receiving it :)

Last edited:

mickfitz

Oct 3, 2011
I'll take one for £70 and pay for shipping.
No stock anywhere is Asia

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Whoever has it, can you do a quick review.
There are several questions floating around such as
1) Does it need to be permanently plugged in
2) How quick does the stream buffer
3) Any input lag for gaming

Any info would be good. I get my soon (hopefully) via a P4U preorder, so will review once I have it.
Found this - http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/5846/htc-dg-h200-media-link-hd-review

I bought one off eBay from someone who didn't want their P4U one. I contacted them and said I would pay extra for it to be special delivery so that I would get it before the bank holiday weekend. So I should have it tomorrow, and will give a report on things like lag etc shortly.

knoobie

May 12, 2011
Does it run on batteries? If yes how long can one lasts?

dwoodwar

Jul 31, 2010
Mansfield
The device is powered by micro USB. Have to use supplied mains charger though as doesn't seem to want to rake power from tv USB port.

Seems to link up ok.

Playing netflix works quite well, voices in sync etc. Playing videos that have been recorded by the phone are a complete disaster though. No sound sync video plays fast and slow sometimes no sound. The rest of the functions seem to work as expected though.

xavier2k3

Apr 11, 2010
Melbourne
I've had one enquiry regarding the one I'm selling. Got it listed at £75+P&P on eBay atm. If anyone's interested, let me know! Would rather not go through eBay as they'll want a cut! UK Verified on Paypal.

Last edited: