[Tool][AIO]Universal Android Flasher v1.40 b (ROM-dump,adb,Fastboot,build.prop,etc.)

Search This thread

fonehacker

Dec 27, 2010
SNR
Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool$
Updated [16/8/2012] to to v1.40 beta
NANDROID Backup added!
Screenshot taker added!
ROM Dump - Backup/restore added!
Build.prop maker added!
Splash Image Maker added!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Warning:This is for advanced users only,I take no responsibility of any damage done to your device using this tool.
I was tired of typing commands for flashing my android,So i made a GUI Application that does all the hassle of flashing etc. easily.
It will work with most Android phones [Rooted] out there.
Right now it has following features:

1.Complete Fastboot Flasher: It can Flash Boot,Recovery,System,Userdata,Radio Images and even Splash Images.
It can also Help in Restoring Nandroid backups(not tested)

2.ADB Flasher:For Cyanogenmod only. It can Flash Boot images,Recovery Image and Splash Image on a Live Running Android Device without rebooting phone

3.Boot Animation Changer: yes it can also change boot animation of Android,
Just choose any zip file of any name and it will flash it.
If it throws an error try "remount System" button

4.Integrated ADB shell: Just with a single click of a button,the Output console becomes ADB shell.

5.Reboot menu: Reboot straight to recovery mode or Fastboot (bootloader mode) or reboot normally with a single click.

5.1 Remount System to r/w with a single click

6.APK Installer. (testing phase).

7.Universal Device Unrooter: removes superuser and SU binary.

8.Splash Screen Image Maker (Converter):Now you can make your own custom Splash Images and flash them straight away in a few clicks.
So many resolutions available.It automatically resizes and coverts the image files.

9.Build.prop editor: Now you can easily import build.prop file from your device or harddrive and edit it in inbuilt richtext editor and save it right on the device or your harddisk.

10.ROM Dump:Now you can dump ROM images easily with included 3 different methods (2 of them not tested)

11.Full Backup/Restore:now possible for ICS 4.0+ devices-easy backup and restore.

12.Online NANDroid Backup:Clockworkmod compatible Online Nandroid Backup-Works on all devices-No need to switch off the device.
ONandroid binary developed by "ameer1234567890"
Original link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1620255

13.Screenshot:now possible to take screenshots from PC (testing)-only for WVGA devices

While Flashing,there is no need to rename image files or copy pasting them here and there,Just browse to the desired file and flash it right away.Just that the path should'nt have spaces in its name.!:highfive:

Usage:
Connect your device in Fastboot mode (for fastboot flasher) or in Debugging mode (for ADB flasher and Boot animation changer) and start the program.
the features are pretty much self explanatory.
If you get stucked or error comes in,you should rectify the problem and restart the application to ensure optimal performance.
Prerequisites:
Fastboot and ADB drivers must be installed and properly working before using this program.

Other upcoming features are:
1.Build.prop editor -added in v1.00
2.Kernel flasher
3.Recovery tools
4.Zipalign
5.Odex/deodex
6.Suggest more...
7.God knows what more...

Any suggestions are Welcome and much Appreciated.:good:
This is an alpha application and may contains bugs like it won't show errors,you have to determine them by looking at shell output,but if you have connected device properly and have drivers installed,you won't run into problems!:angel:
This might not work on Windows Xp,You might need to install NET framework 4.0 or higher to make it work.

Latest Version 1.40 beta
Note:for ffmpeg converter to work,you must download ffmpeg from here and extract it in tools folder of flasher:
http://www.multiupload.nl/ZY3UKJ8BZO
Mirrors for ffmpeg:
http://www.4shared.com/archive/0wKm1az1/ffmpeg.html
http://turbobit.net/jk4g1bdydrrf.html

For those who are unable to get their devices connected:Try copying "adb","AdbWinApi",and"AdbWinUsbApi" files from your android-sdk(or wherever you have adb) to flasher's /tools folder (replacing original ones),then try running Flasher again.

If You liked my work,Atleast Click Thanks Button,its Free,It encourages me.:victory:

Attachments

• Android_AIO_Flasher_0.99_by_Fonehacker.7z
    260 KB · Views: 71,558
  • Android_AIO_Flasher_1.00_by_Fonehacker.7z
    516.2 KB · Views: 25,870
  • Android_AIO_Flasher_1.20_by_Fonehacker.7z
    1 MB · Views: 32,990
  • AIOPoster.jpg
    AIOPoster.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 605,444
  • Android_AIO_Flasher_1.40_by_Fonehacker.7z
    1.1 MB · Views: 901,187
Last edited:

fonehacker

Dec 27, 2010
SNR
Changelog:

[16/8/2012] New Release v1.40 beta:
Added Clockworkmod compatible Online NANDroid Backup
Added Ability to take screenshots
Better error handling
Added Splash screen

[01/8/2012] New Release v1.20 beta:
Added Backup/restore (for 4.0+ only)
Added ROM Dump !
Added Flash_image binary
Added QVGA-lanscape resolution
fixed some permission errors.

[25/7/2012] New Release v1.00 beta:
Build.prop Editor Added!
HD resolutions added in Splash maker (You can request more)
Radio/Modem flasher added in fastboot
added reboot from fastboot
List MTD partion info
Bootanimation changer fixed
Added alternate bootanimation changer
Added Apk reinstall option
Remount system fixed
Fixed splash overwrite bug
Changed download site for ffmpeg
Improved unrooter code

[20/7/2012] New Release 0.99:
MAJOR UPDATE
Splash Image maker added
Refreshed UI
Too many internal changes

[17/7/2012] Minor Release 0.95.2:
Fixed Files path Bug (Having spaces in names)-now you can choose practically any file from any path.
Internal tweaks

[15/7/2012] New Release 0.95:
Added APK Installer
Added Universal unrooter
Other interface changes
Minor fixes

[14/7/2012] New Release 0.91:
Added reboot menu
Added flash_image binary installer for non CM phones
Added System remounter
Added integrated ADB shell
Fixed bootanimation changer
Minor fixes

[14/7/2012]Initial release 0.7

Last edited:

zeyaan

Jun 11, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
Android AIO Flasher

I was tired of typing commands for flashing my android,So i made a GUI Application that does all the hassle of flashing etc. easily.

1.Complete Fastboot Flasher: It can Flash Boot,Recovery,System,Userdata and even Splash Images.

2.ADB Flasher: It can Flash Boot images,Recovery Image and Splash Image on a Live Running Android Device without rebooting phone

While Flashing,there is no need to rename image files or copy pasting them here and there,Just browse to the desired file and flash it right away!:highfive:

Usage:
Connect your device in Fastboot mode (for fastboot flasher) or in Debugging mode (for ADB flasher and Boot animation changer) and start the program.
Prerequisites:
Fastboot and ADB drivers must be installed and properly working before using this program.

1.Build.prop editor
2.APK Installer
3.Kernel flasher
4.God knows what more...

This is an alpha application and may contains bugs like it won't show errors,you have to determine them by looking at shell output,but if you have connected device properly and have drivers installed,you won't run into problems!:angel:
This might not work on Windows Xp,You might need to install NET framework 4.0 or higher to make it work.

Download Link:
http://www.multiupload.nl/PVXRL25OKO

If You liked my work,You can hit Thanks Button,It encourages me.:victory:

awesome!!!!!!

BDogg718

Apr 12, 2011
Slaughtermore
that is weird. it keeps taking me to some internet vs hollywood site..lol. could u db it for me please? would love to try this

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
Well built programme indeed! Congrats!

Tried it out in fastboot mode and flashed cwm recovery image and it went perfectly well!

Tried it on adb interface in live mode got an error, please see the attachment.

Can I suggest an option to add reboot to recovery or simple reboot on the programme interface?:good:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 8,978

fonehacker

Dec 27, 2010
SNR

Tried it out in fastboot mode and flashed cwm recovery image and it went perfectly well!

Can I suggest an option to add reboot to recovery or simple reboot on the programme interface?:good:

The error is beacouse the A9 might not have have flash_image binary.I'll work on it for A9 and similar devices.
That's gud,I'll add those features.:good:
More suggestions are whole heartedly welcomed....

Last edited:
Reactions: s.abasi

prasad12ka4

Great Job
Can I link this to my Karbonn A9 & Spice Stellar Threads?

suhas.holla

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 25, 2011
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
Works Well !!!

Tried with many other tools to flash splash.img for my spice mi 425 didnt work ....This One works flawlessly and also tried with stock boot.img flash it worked... Thanks a ton to fonehacker!!!

s.yogamurthy

Apr 29, 2012
This is really a great work Mr.FOnehacker

keep up:cyclops: the great work

Android AIO Flasher
Updated to to.91

attachment.php

1.Complete Fastboot Flasher: It can Flash Boot,Recovery,System,Userdata and even Splash Images.

2.ADB Flasher: It can Flash Boot images,Recovery Image and Splash Image on a Live Running Android Device without rebooting phone

4.Integrated ADB shell: Just with a single click of a button,the Output console becomes ADB shell.

5.Reboot menu: Reboot straight to recovery mode or Fastboot (bootloader mode) or reboot normally with a single click.

While Flashing,there is no need to rename image files or copy pasting them here and there,Just browse to the desired file and flash it right away.Just that the path should'nt have spaces in its name.!:highfive:

Usage:
If you get stucked or error comes in,you should rectify the problem and restart the application to ensure optimal performance.
Prerequisites:

1.Build.prop editor
2.APK Installer
3.Kernel flasher
4.God knows what more...

Latest Version 0.91

fonehacker

Dec 27, 2010
SNR
Please suggest more features and list out bugs...

Thanks everyone,
You are all kindly requested to give suggestions for more features and also list out all bugs you have encountered.:D

clavicle

Sep 16, 2009
Simla
OnePlus 8
Nothing Phone 1
Thanks everyone,
You are all kindly requested to give suggestions for more features and also list out all bugs you have encountered.:D

I think it would be more appropriate if you could hyperlink/incorporate the links of respective recovery/boot/system images of phones in the programme.

Or even better idea is to select a phone, version, type of image required say recovery or any other and then programme leads the user to a particular webpage to download the required file and start using the programme. This option can excellent with a dedicated server to provide link in the programme itself, but manual option isn't a bad idea either.

This can be extended to bootanimations etc. too.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Add to it the option of backing up files before writing anything on phone, (no I know you can't backup system.img :p).

fonehacker

Dec 27, 2010
SNR
I think it would be more appropriate if you could hyperlink/incorporate the links of respective recovery/boot/system images of phones in the programme.

Or even better idea is to select a phone, version, type of image required say recovery or any other and then programme leads the user to a particular webpage to download the required file and start using the programme. This option can excellent with a dedicated server to provide link in the programme itself, but manual option isn't a bad idea either.

This can be extended to bootanimations etc. too.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Add to it the option of backing up files before writing anything on phone, (no I know you can't backup system.img :p).

Actually there are just too many android models out there,so it's virtually impossible link the webpages for respective phones.
This is made to make the flashing like process more easier and user friendly.
BootAnimation changer is provided,but every phone has a different type of boot animations,so users have to search it themselves.
ADB flasher problem solved or not?

And yes,I am working on APK installer and system backup feature,and yes,system can be backed up.

Reactions: noiroi

zeyaan

Jun 11, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
@fonehacker

tried this amazing tool to flash cwm recovery for micromax funbook but it gave me permission error. I tried it in adb method, same was the case with varun's tool too.
wr m I going wrong?
and sum blogs say that t latest version of funbook with baseband 1.2 needs permission change for folders
'dev'
'block'
and 'nandg' file
I tried to change permission but was unable to change permission of nandg file.
watt to do pleas help!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool$
    Updated [16/8/2012] to to v1.40 beta
    NANDROID Backup added!
    Screenshot taker added!
    ROM Dump - Backup/restore added!
    Build.prop maker added!

attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Warning:This is for advanced users only,I take no responsibility of any damage done to your device using this tool.

1.Complete Fastboot Flasher: It can Flash Boot,Recovery,System,Userdata,Radio Images and even Splash Images.

2.ADB Flasher:For Cyanogenmod only. It can Flash Boot images,Recovery Image and Splash Image on a Live Running Android Device without rebooting phone

8.Splash Screen Image Maker (Converter):Now you can make your own custom Splash Images and flash them straight away in a few clicks.
    So many resolutions available.It automatically resizes and coverts the image files.

9.Build.prop editor: Now you can easily import build.prop file from your device or harddrive and edit it in inbuilt richtext editor and save it right on the device or your harddisk.

10.ROM Dump:Now you can dump ROM images easily with included 3 different methods (2 of them not tested)

11.Full Backup/Restore:now possible for ICS 4.0+ devices-easy backup and restore.

12.Online NANDroid Backup:Clockworkmod compatible Online Nandroid Backup-Works on all devices-No need to switch off the device.
    ONandroid binary developed by "ameer1234567890"
    Original link:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1620255

13.Screenshot:now possible to take screenshots from PC (testing)-only for WVGA devices

Usage:
    Prerequisites:

1.Build.prop editor -added in v1.00
    2.Kernel flasher
    3.Recovery tools
    4.Zipalign
    5.Odex/deodex
    6.Suggest more...
    7.God knows what more...

Latest Version 1.40 beta
    Note:for ffmpeg converter to work,you must download ffmpeg from here and extract it in tools folder of flasher:
    Mirrors for ffmpeg:
    http://www.4shared.com/archive/0wKm1az1/ffmpeg.html
    http://turbobit.net/jk4g1bdydrrf.html

For those who are unable to get their devices connected:Try copying "adb","AdbWinApi",and"AdbWinUsbApi" files from your android-sdk(or wherever you have adb) to flasher's /tools folder (replacing original ones),then try running Flasher again.

If You liked my work,Atleast Click Thanks Button,its Free,It encourages me.:victory:
    Changelog:

[16/8/2012] New Release v1.40 beta:
    Added Clockworkmod compatible Online NANDroid Backup
    Added Ability to take screenshots
    Better error handling
    Added Splash screen

[01/8/2012] New Release v1.20 beta:
    Added Backup/restore (for 4.0+ only)
    Added ROM Dump !
    Added Flash_image binary
    Added QVGA-lanscape resolution
    fixed some permission errors.

[25/7/2012] New Release v1.00 beta:
    Build.prop Editor Added!
    HD resolutions added in Splash maker (You can request more)
    Radio/Modem flasher added in fastboot
    added reboot from fastboot
    List MTD partion info
    Bootanimation changer fixed
    Added alternate bootanimation changer
    Added Apk reinstall option
    Remount system fixed
    Fixed splash overwrite bug
    Changed download site for ffmpeg
    Improved unrooter code

[20/7/2012] New Release 0.99:
    MAJOR UPDATE
    Splash Image maker added
    Refreshed UI
    Too many internal changes

[17/7/2012] Minor Release 0.95.2:
    Fixed Files path Bug (Having spaces in names)-now you can choose practically any file from any path.
    Internal tweaks

[15/7/2012] New Release 0.95:
    Added APK Installer
    Added Universal unrooter
    Other interface changes
    Minor fixes

[14/7/2012] New Release 0.91:
    Added reboot menu
    Added flash_image binary installer for non CM phones
    Added System remounter
    Added integrated ADB shell
    Fixed bootanimation changer
    Minor fixes

[14/7/2012]Initial release 0.7
    Android AIO Flasher

While Flashing,there is no need to rename image files or copy pasting them here and there,Just browse to the desired file and flash it right away!:highfive:

Usage:
    Prerequisites:

1.Build.prop editor
    2.APK Installer
    3.Kernel flasher
    4.God knows what more...

Download Link:
    http://www.multiupload.nl/PVXRL25OKO

awesome!!!!!!
    Question?

Universal Android AIO Flasher
    Updated to to 0.99

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Usage:
    Prerequisites:

1.Build.prop editor
    2.Kernel flasher
    3.God knows what more...

Latest Version 0.99

Thanx alot gre8 job but i have a question is the Galaxy Fit & Galaxy Tab GT-P6200 are compatible with this program ?
    Fonehacker, was waiting for some thing like this to take the plunge and get into the band wagon of custom ROMs.

I just have couple of questions, can I use it on my ATT ATRIX 4G ? Has anyone tried it ?

Thanks in Advance.

You should give it a try,I don't if it works,try searching this thread.It should work on all rooted (s-off) devices.:fingers-crossed:

Fonehacker,
    please excuse my ignorance, i am at work, just discovered your Thing here and thought i'm gonna ask rather then search. No time right now.

Question: Splash Screen Flash works only for devices with S-OFF, right?
    If so, it could be a good idea to hint to that in OP.

If not, i would be delighted to try this tonight on my phone. I got a One S. But i doubt it's possible without S-OFF.

Same goes for Radio. Its not working without S-OFF on the newer hboots of the One S at least.

Thanks for this brilliant tool. Been thinking about doing something like this myself from my script collection but can't write Applications. Not a programmer. Thank god you did.

Oh yeah,it only works-with S-off.:(
    I will update OP soon.

Great tool, I love it. So many options.

I have 1 question and 1 bug report.

The question: Is clockworkmod backup that is made in CyanogenMod 9 ROM without rebooting into fastboot/recovery compatible with 4EXT Touch based recoveries?

And here's the bug: whenever I try to convert a image into splash image using "Splash Image Maker" with WVGA (480x800) resolution, using nbimg, when I push "Convert", it crashes and outputs the following error:

A generic error occurred in GDI+

I am on Windows XP SP3 and I have .NET frameworks 2/2.5/3/3.5 and 4.0. Every other application utilizing .NET 4.0 works perfectly, so I don't think the fault is there. The image is a standard 480x800 .jpg attached to this post. It crashes though using any image.

It works with touch recoveries(tested) ,dont know about ext4,you should give it a try and report,it will help other users too.:angel:

maybe you could make the backup more detailed? :)

i think about wether its possible to select which apps shall be backed up and also saving contacts and sms/mms?

would be very helpful to me, maybe some more are interested in something like that. :good:

If you want to backup everything(including contacts,data,etc.),do the nandroid.
    I'll write some more details soon,and regarding specific apps backup,maybe I'll add it to my next version.:good:

How about a linux version. I only use windows for work purpose.

This whole project is sourced in .NET codind,I searched for porting to linux,but got nothing...:(