Stuck at boot logo no recovery and pc cant revodnise the device

Search This thread

tonev

Nov 10, 2008
I have an acer icoina a510 I unlocked the bootloader , installed team win recovery i booted in it then i turned the device of and after that i am stuck on the boot logo . When i try to enter the recovery nothing happens it only vibrates. When i connect it to a pc it says that the device is unknown. any advice on what i can do to fix it otherwise i am going to be dead :(

Edit:

Now it seems that it detects it in device manager but still i am stuck i will try to flash recovery and write if i have progress

Edit2:

Now it is detected as an mtp device strange

Edit3:
Forgot to tell you that the message at the top is:
Bootloader version JB-d0ca683(Unlock Mode)

and device manager recognizes the device as mtp an only sometimes as acer iconia tab a510 but nothing more.
Edit4:

So when i connect it it first says that it is an acer iconia tab a510 but after 2 seconds it changes to a mtp device. I have also installed the drivers from the official acer site. They are USB_Acer_1.0_A40I .
And this only changed mtp device from mtp usb device. I have read here on the forums how to try to enter fastboot but no luck. I can boot in the bootloader but i found out how to enter apx mode. for anyone wondering it is holding both vol down and vol up and power then your windows will recodnise it but don't let go just now because it will stop hold it for around 5 or 10 seconds and it will stay in it. But there are no drivers for it.

Edit5:

So now i am able to enter fastboot and tried to fkash a custom recovery image it said that it is flashed but nothing happened. Is there any way to flash a rom via flashtool?

Last edited: