[Q] Camera not working

Search This thread

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

Gummy was the only ROM (out side of the original one I used) that worked with the camera... No matter what gapps package I used. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue on the forums, so I know its just me...but its still weird. Lol

Well thanks for sharing now if someone else has this problem......not necessarily that someone else will have this problem they can try gummy ROM and yes it is a weird problem

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Out of all the roms that I have tried for my Virgin Mobil Canada, only one would work with the camera. All the others give me the "cannot connect to camera" message. Any ideas why? All the roms I have tried are 4.4.2 based with the same gapps package. I am confused. lol. Thanks!
    Out of all the roms that I have tried for my Virgin Mobil Canada, only one would work with the camera. All the others give me the "cannot connect to camera" message. Any ideas why? All the roms I have tried are 4.4.2 based with the same gapps package. I am confused. lol. Thanks!
    Are you using the stock aosp camera or the google camera that comes with some certain gapps...google cam can cause this issue
    It works for me and I'm on a 4.4.4 ROM I built for s3 (personal build)...what gapps are you flashing...that may be flashing camera stuff not meant for what your trying to do
    I originally flashed 4.4.2 gapps, with a 4.4.2 rom. i just flashed a 4.4.4 rom and flashed a 4.4.4 gapps. Still no luck. I even unistalled the torch app (was one of the remedies I searched for) and cleared the camera cache too.
    Please give me a link to the gapps you are using....can't help if I don't know what your flashing
    Please give me a link to the gapps you are using....can't help if I don't know what your flashing

Here's the link. Thanks!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942