Best Price?

Search This thread

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
Yea really :/

Mine was 30EUR with a cheaper plan then I had on my X10, including a wireless headset.

I would consider it cheap for me :p

That's a very vague question to ask on an international forum...fill in your provider and country information, and try to be more specific...

also...

search is your friend!~

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1541319

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
Here in Holland we get the phone for free with a contract, some people sell it straight away keeping their old phones. I got mine from someone like that for 320 euro, brand new without simlock

Verstuurd van mijn LT26i met Tapatalk

samp52

Apr 13, 2012
In the uk I got mine off mobiles .co.uk T-mobile but unlocked £17.33 with cashback and the phone was free.
I got 1.5gb data unlimited texts and 100 mins.
Would've liked a few more minutes but meh.

zodiac100

Aug 19, 2010
In the uk I got mine off mobiles .co.uk T-mobile but unlocked £17.33 with cashback and the phone was free.
I got 1.5gb data unlimited texts and 100 mins.
Would've liked a few more minutes but meh.

You should be happy you got that deal.
I'm on the same network but on the monty plan with unlimited data for £36 per month.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

dave2g

Mar 24, 2009
Irvine, CA
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

fsrkewd

Jun 25, 2008
Sorry for the ambiguity, I'm in U.S. looking for an unlocked 3g/h+ android for at&t, and I think this is it. Just trying to see if there are deals I'm missing overseas as opposed to just buying it here on ebay for $6-700

The price is around 570 on ebay, and amazon.
You can also get it from expansys-usa for around 580 after coupon.
There are also couples of seller when you search it using google shopping, ranged from 530 to 550.

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
I would suggest you avoid Ebay at all costs when ordering this phone, because if you were to develop a problem with the device, you won't have a warranty as Sony doesn't recognize third-party sales.

Your best plan would be indeed to order it from an authorized retailer, in the rare case you end up with a screen problem.