HTC Butterfly comes to Asia !

Search This thread

adicool

Jun 25, 2011
So, finally after a long time HTC Butterfly is coming to Asia !

This model seems to have a memory card slot, is dust & water resistant as well.

But has the same 16gb internal memory , so its kinda similar to the Japenese version in terms of card slot ,dust & water resistance !

More Info :

https://puzzle-in.colab.asia/

http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-butterfly/#buy

Not sure how trustable this is , but it definitely could be true !

Last edited:

skr_xd

Oct 27, 2006
Al Ain
www.mygadgetfriend.com
So, finally after a long time HTC Butterfly is coming to Asia !

This model seems to have a memory card slot, is dust & water resistant as well.

But has the same 16gb internal memory , so its kinda similar to the Japenese version in terms of card slot ,dust & water resistance !

More Info :

https://puzzle-in.colab.asia/

http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-butterfly/#buy

Not sure how trustable this is , but it definitely could be true !

It's true. HTC India themselves confirmed that it is available in parts of India already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ccombe

Nov 15, 2010
Nashville
Yes I got mine on Monday, now I am waiting to be able to root it but not having much luck with the toolkits available.

keithleyson

Jul 5, 2011
Available in SG early January. I bought mine from Whymobile in Far East Plaza for S$795 only. Go to telco and price goes up to $900+

Last edited:

adicool

Jun 25, 2011
I live in India & i am eagerly waiting for this to get a official release and pricing here :p

DamBadz

Mar 10, 2012
I got my red butterfly in Thailand yesterday and I Luv it!
Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

philippecr

May 27, 2008
Got the Red Butterfly last week, just in time for Chinese New Year, and freaking love it. :)

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
Its available in Delhi.. getting mine (black) on Sunday.. 43K ;)

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Well if thats the official price then its better to wait off for the release of Sony Xperia Z , its price is being reported as 36k and it is definitely better than HTC Droid Dna

Most wise decision. HTC has always been dev unfriendly with its locked bootloaders and s-on flags, whereas Sony is easy to unlock and root. Add to it the price difference, 12MP exmor camera, better IPX rating... I'm already contemplating jumping ship from HTC to Sony....

Dead cookies leave no trails...

Last edited:

adicool

Jun 25, 2011
Most wise decision. HTC has always been dev unfriendly with its locked bootloaders and s-on flags, whereas Sony is easy to unlock and root. Add to it the price difference, 12MP exmor camera, better IPX rating... I'm already contemplating jumping ship from HTC to Sony....

Yup, 44k is a big price for that if Sony Xperia Z actually gets priced at 36k ! And yes the locked bootloaders, if possible it would be better to avoid HTC in that case

I got red Butterfly since first week of January in Myanmar:D

What price did you get it for? And ya Myanmar got it early than the rest of India !

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaun6620

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
I got it.. yesterday.. 43K :D

Awesum phone..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In almost all shops.. S.Ex.. Lajpat.. its anything between 43 and 44

Well if thats the official price then its better to wait off for the release of Sony Xperia Z , its price is being reported as 36k and it is definitely better than HTC Droid Dna

Yup, 44k is a big price for that if Sony Xperia Z actually gets priced at 36k ! And yes the locked bootloaders, if possible it would be better to avoid HTC in that case

What price did you get it for? And ya Myanmar got it early than the rest of India !
    It has built in radio... Indian butterfly x920d... Confirmed

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
    Htc one doesnt have sdcard support, it is having smaller screen, and you cant splash water on it :)

Personally i dont like the two speaker grills at the front, i dont care whether it is a superior material than plastic that we have on butterfly, it is just ugly.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly