[Script][Possible Tweaks]For Zeubea's ROMs[FEB 10]

Search This thread

QuestnLegend

Mar 1, 2012
I've modified and developed various scripts which on my phone have Zeubea's ROMs performing very smoothly. Of all the scripts and tweaks, I find this set in their current form, to be producing the best results.

[edit] Files have been updated 11 Feb 2013 [edit]. Please note that these scripts will not install if there is no room on the phone's internal storage.

Flash the appropriate file below through clockwork recovery.

CM10.1 ALPHA3 Android 4.2.1 for Legend
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sjngc0gcjw7fk83

CM10 BETA1 based port Android 4.1.2 for Legend
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4py0ohbpg3iowao

CM9.1 Beta 8 Android 4.0.4 for legend
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n37zj8a7ca8tvyu

Sorry I didn't have time to do an undo file so... make sure you back-up before flashing, and as always I'm not responsible for any issues. Flashing will modify the build.prop and could cause boot loops (if something happens to go wrong). In which case, roll-back to your saved back-up.

If everything works, you will see performance increases in: Internet upload/download speeds; Scrolling and screen response; Application opening and closing; SD speed; and available RAM.

Hope it helps.....;)

Last edited:

Ikkuh84

Nov 7, 2010
Den Bosch
I tried this one for CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend and when I install this one, my connection is lost. Wifi doesn't work and he does incredibly long with scanning my SD card when he is restarted. Am I doing something wrong?

I installed busybox --> gave root permissions
Then go to Clockwork recovery and select the zip file and install

alligator_asl

Nov 30, 2011
I tried the version for CM10 BETA1 / Android 4.1.2, but the boot process stuck on the HTC-logo. Factoty reset did 'nt help.
A nandroid-backup brought the Legend back to live.

Reactions: loiss

QuestnLegend

Mar 1, 2012
I tried this one for CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend and when I install this one, my connection is lost. Wifi doesn't work and he does incredibly long with scanning my SD card when he is restarted. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for letting me know, my apologies.. I have pulled the file for CM9.1 and will re-upload something soon.

Reactions: Ikkuh84

m3mmo

Sep 1, 2011
Bugojno
Are you sure its not CM9.1 because you made a post today in that forum? Check my first post for a new link to a CM9.1 script file, uploaded today.

Yes I am sure because I flashed cm 10 after that.
u4yze4a9.jpg

-Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk-

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

I thought iy could be the problem with busybox so I reinstalled it and now when I install this tweak after the htc logo screen just turns off and stay black and nothin is happening.

Last edited:

mika-nl

Jan 2, 2011
/Home/mika
Yes I am sure because I flashed cm 10 after that.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

I thought iy could be the problem with busybox so I reinstalled it and now when I install this tweak after the htc logo screen just turns off and stay black and nothin is happening.

same here cm10 beta 1 stuck on htc screen after flash your tweaks.

the busybox where you link to was not working.
i install the free version from the market, open the app give root and make install.
reboot to recovery and flash your zip.

MiKa

Last edited:

Ikkuh84

Nov 7, 2010
Den Bosch
Installed the new Tweak for ICS Beta 8.

First I installed it on my phone, which had already all my apps. So when I installed the script (with busybox) and rebooted from Clockwork, he gets stuck on ''loading apps''.

So I did a re-install (ROM+ apps). I removed with Titanium Backup all unnessesary apps, installed S2E and busybox (gave SU permission). Went to Clockwork and installed the script. Now he is stuck on boot screen.

Ikkuh84

Nov 7, 2010
Den Bosch
I can confirm that it works on cm 9

Do you have S2E on your phone, and how many apps do you have on your phone, if I may ask.

I have around 60 apps on my phone (with S2E I have placed my applications and private apps on SD)

Only apps with widgets (ex, Missed it, Folder organiser and ADW launcher) I have installed on my phone data.

m3mmo

Sep 1, 2011
Bugojno
Do you have S2E on your phone, and how many apps do you have on your phone, if I may ask.

I have around 60 apps on my phone (with S2E I have placed my applications and private apps on SD)

Only apps with widgets (ex, Missed it, Folder organiser and ADW launcher) I have installed on my phone data.

Well I do have lot of apps and I am not using s2e I am using link2sd.

m3mmo

Sep 1, 2011
Bugojno
Well I tried lots of ROM-s for legend but definitly ics and jb are not good if u want performanse.I always return to b8 rom based on froyo or legend fuse or homics based on ginger because they offer speed and looks.I am just testing this because I like it but will go back to basics :D I mean my legend is used only for testing purposes :D

Ikkuh84

Nov 7, 2010
Den Bosch
Well I tried lots of ROM-s for legend but definitly ics and jb are not good if u want performanse.I always return to b8 rom based on froyo or legend fuse or homics based on ginger because they offer speed and looks.I am just testing this because I like it but will go back to basics :D I mean my legend is used only for testing purposes :D

ICS works great on my Legend. Thought that with this script it would run even smoother, but even without it works great (no FC, all apps are working, and runs great without overclocking)

I can't install Link2SD though, everytime he wants to make the script for Ex2 (or other for that matter) he won't make them when I reboot my phone. Though S2E works fine. But then does this script not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've modified and developed various scripts which on my phone have Zeubea's ROMs performing very smoothly. Of all the scripts and tweaks, I find this set in their current form, to be producing the best results.

[edit] Files have been updated 11 Feb 2013 [edit]. Please note that these scripts will not install if there is no room on the phone's internal storage.

Flash the appropriate file below through clockwork recovery.

CM10.1 ALPHA3 Android 4.2.1 for Legend
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sjngc0gcjw7fk83

CM10 BETA1 based port Android 4.1.2 for Legend
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4py0ohbpg3iowao

CM9.1 Beta 8 Android 4.0.4 for legend
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n37zj8a7ca8tvyu

Sorry I didn't have time to do an undo file so... make sure you back-up before flashing, and as always I'm not responsible for any issues. Flashing will modify the build.prop and could cause boot loops (if something happens to go wrong). In which case, roll-back to your saved back-up.

If everything works, you will see performance increases in: Internet upload/download speeds; Scrolling and screen response; Application opening and closing; SD speed; and available RAM.

Hope it helps.....;)
    I tried the version for CM10 BETA1 / Android 4.1.2, but the boot process stuck on the HTC-logo. Factoty reset did 'nt help.

Sorry, there was an issue with the installer that only partially copied across the files. This has been resolved.

Thank you for letting me know, my apologies.. I have pulled the file for CM9.1 and will re-upload something soon.