Updating outside of the US

Search This thread

lyonspantap

Sep 21, 2009
Is there a way to update this phone outside of the US? Mine is still on 4.2.2, and i know there is official 4.4.2 out for it now but it keeps telling me that it's on the latest firmware? Any insight on this guys?

jmjoyas

Apr 5, 2013
Is there a way to update this phone outside of the US? Mine is still on 4.2.2, and i know there is official 4.4.2 out for it now but it keeps telling me that it's on the latest firmware? Any insight on this guys?

If you dont mind losing data or having to use apps to backup and restore, you can flash the full firmware using ODIN.

The link to the full firmware is available here

Reactions: lyonspantap

lyonspantap

Sep 21, 2009
If you dont mind losing data or having to use apps to backup and restore, you can flash the full firmware using ODIN.

Thanks for the idea...didn't use the exact method listed in that post but it gave me an idea of an easy route to take. Now on 4.4.2. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.