Original ROM for Alcatel OT-918

Search This thread
Only Alcatel OT918a Gingerbread 2.3.6

Hello guys, I found a solution to rollback to original stock rom for Alcatel OT918a whit Android Gingerbread 2.3.6. This procedure worked for me, hope you find it useful. :)

Only for Alcatel OT918a whit Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 :cowboy:

* BaseROM Alcatel OT918a ENTEL
* BaseROM Alcatel OT918a MOVISTAR
* BaseROM ALcatel OT918a TELCEL (Whit LED Blinking from factory - no APP need to use this funtion))

Enjoy it!!!!!

HTML:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43303801#post43303801

Last edited:

Mbariah

Nov 23, 2012
Nairobi
OnePlus 7T
Hi,

The linc provided by ruscan.calin is reference for OT-918N

Here are image files (preloader, dsp_bl...) for Alcatel 918 (withoud N)

://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_XoEkOh-LzYM1A2dnZyNko5ajA

Add a https to the link above :)

just wanted to post my feed back and say thanks..it worked..i used the link above and flashed everything in the folder with the latest flash tool v3.1316. on booting, the phone never booted but recovery worked..so i used another recovery.img from the folder Orange_Pasadena_OT918_root.zip and UPGRADED THE FIRMWARE with flash tools. Basically you replace the recovery in the link above folder with the new one and upgrade the phone. After that, now with the new recovery, i was able to successfully flash the custom rom ICS v5 by Mark and everything works great now...so i guess thats how you unbrick a Safaricom Alcatel ot918 ( without n,d,m...)

Use google to find Orange_Pasadena_OT918_root.zip (24 mb) and ICS v5 by Mark (119 mb)

Thanks..Hope this helps someone.. if it does, feel free to leave a thanks.

Reactions: xoneds

NautTboy

Aug 27, 2013
Aeonia is correct. I went thru the same procedure. If you are in US, you will not be able to get 3g/4g with ICS v5 by Mark. This rom is base on Foreign phone with dual sim where 2g is on one sim and 3g/4g is on other sim. I'm stuck using sim1 2g with sim2 invalid EIM because our phone doesn't have 2sim.

I'm still searching for the correct modem or 1 sim rom, need to get a hold on that Gingerblaze Rom and try it.

just wanted to post my feed back and say thanks..it worked..i used the link above and flashed everything in the folder with the latest flash tool v3.1316. on booting, the phone never booted but recovery worked..so i used another recovery.img from the folder Orange_Pasadena_OT918_root.zip and UPGRADED THE FIRMWARE with flash tools. Basically you replace the recovery in the link above folder with the new one and upgrade the phone. After that, now with the new recovery, i was able to successfully flash the custom rom ICS v5 by Mark and everything works great now...so i guess thats how you unbrick a Safaricom Alcatel ot918 ( without n,d,m...)

Use google to find Orange_Pasadena_OT918_root.zip (24 mb) and ICS v5 by Mark (119 mb)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM for Alcatel OT-918 not OT-918N, nor OT-918D, neither OT-918M

Thanks ruscan.calin
    But the ones in the site are for Alcatel OT 918D/M/N and my phone is OT-918
    I tried but...it failed.
    I tried with the Alcatel Program and it says the phone is upto date.
    Thanks
    Preloader for Alcatel 918 withot D/M/N

Thanks ruscan.calin
    But the ones in the site are for Alcatel OT 918D/M/N and my phone is OT-918
    I tried but...it failed.
    I tried with the Alcatel Program and it says the phone is upto date.
    Thanks

Hi,

Can someone please give me the link to download the Original ROM for Alcatel OT-918(Without D/M/N)
    Custom ROMs for the same make are also welcomed.
    I errored with mine and I had never backed up.
    Thanks
    Can someone please give me the link to download the Original ROM for Alcatel OT-918(Without D/M/N)
    Custom ROMs for the same make are also welcomed.
    I errored with mine and I had never backed up.
    Thanks

1.here is your reference

I am not responsible for any damages caused to your phone if you do the wrong way !
    never flash a rom not made for your phone

2.if not sure about that ROM then use Alcatel OneTouchUpgrade to flash a stock ROM from Alcatel site
    you need drivers so install Android SDK and OneTouchUpgrade also take a look at this thread browse through pages for more details about installation but never flash that ROM this is for OT-908 only !
    Hi,