Official ROMs - Download Links

Search This thread

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
i tried a hard reset it dont help. it just hangs..

Well the phone has t-mobile covers (both phones actually - both hanging after messing them up), while they had Dopod software. I have tried the dopod rom http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=381726 but it show "MODEL" error. Tried t-mobile wm6 still nothing, tried HTC BRIGHT WM6 - Nothing. am now donwloading http://rs177l33.rapidshare.com/files/104641948/2982163/T-Mobile_DASH_WM5_V_1.11.531.1.exe, will post result soon.

I dont think it will work too. Oh one more thing, the box in which the phone came in has "T-mobile mda mail", where can i get the rom for this one.

Do you have any other windows mobile device that you can have as a donor and create a gold card?

kachman

Sep 11, 2009
Kitwe
by the way could you help me out here with Excalibur-USPL-RUU.zip (flash version of USPL)

i flashed it but still not able to flash "any rom" to revive my phone.

What is it suppose to do when i flash it to my "boot-loader" only phone?

2nd, is there something like a vendor-free or cid-free rom, i mean a rom by htc which can work on any vendor or cid. I just want my htc to atleat startup so i can flash it with the SPL and all that.

kachman

Sep 11, 2009
Kitwe
Do you have any other windows mobile device that you can have as a donor and create a gold card?

Yes i "had" a donor device a few hours ago, but now its also a patient (2 patients now).
This is what was happening:
The software was able to read the memory card serial and capacit (512MB)

But when i click on write gold card image to wince sd card, it says something like "SD WITH THAT SERIAL IS NOT INSERTED", i tried reading serial and it could read it, it just cant write the image to the card - "SD WITH THAT SERIAL IS NOT INSERTED".

What could be the problem?

kachman

Sep 11, 2009
Kitwe

Yes i "had" a donor device a few hours ago, but now its also a patient (2 patients now).

But when i click on write gold card image to wince sd card, it says something like "SD WITH THAT SERIAL IS NOT INSERTED", i tried reading serial and it could read it, it just cant write the image to the card - "SD WITH THAT SERIAL IS NOT INSERTED".

by the way i have a friend who had a htc s620, which i can borrow tomorrow for donor.

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia

by the way i have a friend who had a htc s620, which i can borrow tomorrow for donor.

Let's follow this post in the correct thread...in the unbricking tutorial...I will post there

ARom5000

Jul 13, 2010
HTC Excalibur

1.33.422.1 (Worldwide English, WM6)

RapidShare said:
Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

seraphim5

Sep 22, 2010
Thanks i was looking for 2 of these :) hope they are not the same ones i found that were screwed up from uploading ...

xmast_night

Sep 24, 2009
hi everyone! could you please help me the official WM6 link for HTC S630, or DOPOD C730 or SOFTBANK X02ht.
and if i could use these roms for each other.
thanks you in advance for your help

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Reactions: xmast_night

Top Liked Posts