Seidio Cases are OUT!

Search This thread

reubenray

Jul 26, 2010
South Alabama
Are there any pictures of the holster? I need something that the Note actually goes into and not just snapped in place.

Last edited:

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Are there any pictures of the holster? I need something that the Note actually goes into and not just snapped in place.

check out pics of the holster for the other phones..they are all the same design..nice felt the screen lays against and the bottom part of the phone on both corners will slide into it and the top clips...you'll see in the pics..

the holster/case combo is really nice..

ckang008

Jan 1, 2012
nice! I am looking for a good one for couple days now. can't get my beautiful note scratched up ;)

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
Only thing I could think of would be the placement for the microphones, cap buttons or speaker?

P51,

Let us know how you like your active case when you receive it. I use a TPU case for both of my GNotes and I can confirm all the cutouts are the same; mics, etc.

I am bummed they do not have the surface combo out...

Attachments

• whnte.jpg
    whnte.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 336
The combo case arrived Wednesday. FITS PERFECT! I think it is a little less bulk than the Speck case I was using (from at&t). Holes for the microphones, camera, speaker, LED are lined up perfectly. Nice snug fit in the belt clip case too.
The bottom sits into the holster, and on the other end is a spring loaded clip that snaps over the top of the phone, securely holding it in place.

P51,

Let us know how you like your active case when you receive it. I use a TPU case for both of my GNotes and I can confirm all the cutouts are the same; mics, etc.

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
The combo case arrived Wednesday. FITS PERFECT! I think it is a little less bulk than the Speck case I was using (from at&t). Holes for the microphones, camera, speaker, LED are lined up perfectly. Nice snug fit in the belt clip case too.
The bottom sits into the holster, and on the other end is a spring loaded clip that snaps over the top of the phone, securely holding it in place.

Thank p51!

I love the combo. Is the phone pocketable with the active case if I want to go without the holster. How big is it on the belt. Pics would be super! Thank p51!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

P51,

Ok here are pics:
    Seidio Active Combo
    IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

Seidio With Speck Case and Active holster
    IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg
    As I have stated, I have owned several of these, but usually have a coupon when I buy them. I asked them for a 20% coupon since the case was not out when they had a 20% off coupon in February. They said no but could give me 15% as a repeat buyer but you have to call to get it.

I called and the Rep on the phone was not very helpful or competent getting the discount to go through and acting like she was doing me a favor... By the time she got it to go through I was irritated. I decided not to get it and will wait for a 20% off coupon. And I was going to get 2 combo sets.

Anyone have experience with the case mate tough cases? I looked at the speck case at ATT but I thought the sides were slippery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

DO NOT GO WITH SPECK! Horrible, horrible case. Scratches and scuffs easily, feels like you're about to break the phone getting it off too.
    Interesting find on Seidio Active Combo

I posted earlier how I was disappointed in the lack of a good current coupon for a Seidio Active combo.

Turns out that Google really is your friend. I found and ordered the same product from this vendor. The price represents a 30% discount to Seidio's price. I also did not have to pay sales tax (sorry New Yorkers) that I would if I had ordered from Seidio. (They are in Texas).

They also accept paypal which made it super easy to order! If you are interested in this combo, this might save you a bit of money.

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=29587
    For those of you who have it, how bulky is it in your pocket? I'm using an S-line TPU case right now but it doesn't really offer protection from drops, but it slides right into my pocket without me ever knowing it's there.

Its not bulky it all. It feels good in the pocket, the case fits very snugly and feels very solid. Highly recommended.

I think this case is the best balance of protection and form factor possible. I have a TPU case, this seidio case and the reiko massive case for comparison.