Carbon Fiber X8

Search This thread

TefasPowerGreece

Jan 11, 2014
Hey guys....how you doing....

I took the initiative to 'clothe' my Xperia X8 with Carbon Sticker.....it sounds like a project....but i think it's going to be good looking.....

But the last thing that i'm going to need a Fast And Stable ROM.....more for gaming.....because i have a brother two years younger than me...whose likes this phone....and the games.....so please.....!!!!if anyone knows any rom.....please tell me.... :):):):):):):)

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro

I took the initiative to 'clothe' my Xperia X8 with Carbon Sticker.....it sounds like a project....but i think it's going to be good looking.....

But the last thing that i'm going to need a Fast And Stable ROM.....more for gaming.....because i have a brother two years younger than me...whose likes this phone....and the games.....so please.....!!!!if anyone knows any rom.....please tell me.... :):):):):):):)

I would recommend using Optimus Nexus Me v6 Final...itz very smooth and stable...try it :good:

Reactions: TefasPowerGreece

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GDX 31b Rom + Odex + Supercharger ... an ur all good to enter the game...
    Will i be able to run Temple run 1 ? with no prolems?
    :confused:

yes for sure.. but download arm6 version temple run... playd temple run 2 aswell.. worked smooth... only start up will take time... also use swapper an swap around 128mb or 256mb so da game starts little fast

I would recommend using Optimus Nexus Me v6 Final...itz very smooth and stable...try it :good: