N9005 HDMI out settings

Search This thread

XanoZuke

Hello everyone!

I have a Samsung Smartdock and my Note 3 works fine with it, but I noticed that the framerate is a little bit low and the output resolution don't match that of the TV (the image gets cropped on the borders). So I've been looking around to see if there's an app to play with hdmi out settings but all I'm getting are apps for specific devices (Nexus 10, Evo 4G and Droid X). Does anyone know if there's a generic one or one for note 3?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

sunnygilluk

Feb 28, 2006
Hello everyone!

I have a Samsung Smartdock and my Note 3 works fine with it, but I noticed that the framerate is a little bit low and the output resolution don't match that of the TV (the image gets cropped on the borders). So I've been looking around to see if there's an app to play with hdmi out settings but all I'm getting are apps for specific devices (Nexus 10, Evo 4G and Droid X). Does anyone know if there's a generic one or one for note 3?

Thanks in advance!

What TV are you plugging it into? I know that on some TV's you need to change the settings on the TV itself. IE on my Sony you have to change it to FULL PIXEL to fill the screen.

XanoZuke

What TV are you plugging it into? I know that on some TV's you need to change the settings on the TV itself. IE on my Sony you have to change it to FULL PIXEL to fill the screen.

It's an LG TV, though I don't have the exact model right now but I can get it later if you wish. I'll try playing around with the TV's settings and ser what I can get.