[ROM] kwbr Wildfire 4.3.1 :: BeatsAudio :: FAST :: STABLE ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*

Search This thread

Agent_fabulous

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2014
Bangalore
Overclock?

Can someone suggest me some overclock kernels? I already tried nFinity, Jacob's HCDR and Symphinity BETA 4. All seem to work other than the fact either the WiFi stops working completely with "Error" or its strength drops like crazy and it doesn't scan at all until you toggle WiFi multiple times. :/ I usually have to sit next to the modem so that it connects correctly. The default kernel of this rom seems to work perfectly with the wifi, but I really want to speed things up a little. :)

Thanks in advance.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Well for best bet on froyo ROM like this you could go on with kylon kernel version r6. Well that is most feature packed kernel with up-to-date controllers. Max of 710 stable over clock in values can be applied. Other than this sympnotic for 2.3.7,and fazevolv's ...choice is yours .

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

wakko

Sep 14, 2005
Timisoara
Hello, thank you for your work but I need to solve a problem: I need usb tethering to work for the 3G connection because I don't have internet connection on my computer. Pls help me! Thank you.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Free mobile app

neoasr

Jul 22, 2012
Hello, thank you for your work but I need to solve a problem: I need usb tethering to work for the 3G connection because I don't have internet connection on my computer. Pls help me! Thank you.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Free mobile app

use "barnacle wifi tether" download it from google play store

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
No, I have option for Facebook but if I want to login, this wrote me than service is unavailable.
I used app Facebook from Google Play and this up too much memory.
I am helpless. :(
Wildlife was made at that time the api of Facebook were too old. The sense 2.1 made Facebook app was made according that time . now then we are in 2015 HTC changed the way now sense take you to Facebook. Current sense ROMs first download the Facebook app and then you can go to HTC blink feed and then you able to log into the Facebook from blinkfeed. Now there is not standalone app given by HTC. This app we have Can only he able your work if you create new Id. I long ago had this issue . but then only thing that sorted out my issue was making new I'd.. Now i suppose this is because of the groups, timeline and Facebook update lot of things so thats why this issue you are facing. what you can Do is if you are on computer you could see my signature below. You could see there a ROM name with data transferred to s2e. Use this or install link2sd. You will be good to go. But I don't think willy will be able to run fb . coz its very big battery and space hog....

kafickar

Nov 14, 2014
Hradec Králové
stapsoft.wz.cz
I am used light kwbr version and old version of facebook app from mdpi gapps for CM6. This is working best. Only contacts are not be linked with fb. So, this very simple and fast. This is so far best choice for me. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a fast and stable HTC Wildfire rom, close to stock, stripped-down, pre-rooted and slightly enhanced. I used the latest HTC stock rom, WWE 2.22.405.1, as a basis.

For apps2sd create an 1024mb ext3 partition and cache size 0 with clockwork mod. It is advised to run CMW 5.0.2.7+ to get apps2sd properly working with ext3.

Scroll down for version history.

kwbrBeatsAudio.png

Donate

Some screenshots

Downloads
    * kwbr rom for HTC Wildfire (Buzz) - stripped-down (scroll down for info)
    * kwbr rom for HTC Wildfire (Buzz) - full version: Friendstream, Newsreader, RSS, Stocks included
    * Clockworkmod 5.0.2.7
    * Ringtones from HTC One X
    Version history

kwbr 4.3.1 (Oct 19, 2012)
    - Fast, clean stable!
    - Android-version 2.2.1
    - Kernel-version 2.6.32.21-g0f9e9b5
    - Build-number 2.22.405.1
    - Apps2sd
    - BeatsAudio
    - init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    - Rooted
    - tun.ko included
    - Zipaligned

- Updated
    . Adfree host file
    . BeatsAudio bootanimation
    . Latest busybox
    . GoogleQuickSearchBox
    . Google Mail
    . Google Play Store
    . Youtube
    . Wallpapers

- Removed
    . Adobe Reader
    . Google Talk
    . Maps
    . MP3 Trimmer
    . Navigation
    . Quick Lookup
    . Street
    . Teeter
    . Ringtones

hey for all wandering about screenshots i've put some up for u guys of kwbr's work so u know its stock with added features
    I'm really very happy to see you here.
    Your legendary 5.7 still working great on my old blackstone :)
    I really miss windows mobile 6.5 and I really hate windows phone 7.
    Downloading.
    Ah, great time with that blackstone. I cooked this rom for someone who was complaining about a lack of available memory and major slow down. From what I hear it runs pretty smooth. Enjoy.
    colorful status bar mod

best sense rom till now....am using the strip down version.....cant believe how smooth it is at 528mhz...amazing battery life.....

so decided to make it bit colorful..it is basically a notification bar mod....made specifically for kwbr odexed rom....jst flash it over recovery...

this is how it should look after reboot

htc-wildfire-2.jpg

actual screenshot : 20120620181612.jpg

if you like it press THANKS