Post your Home Screen!

Search This thread

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
Next Launcher, possibly the smoothest and best launcher ever!! It is sooo smooth it feels likev a quad-core lol no joke

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I didn't pay anything to try it and yes, it's smooth but lacks features in comparison with Go launcher by the same dev.In drawer you must sometimes push twice to open an app.It's flashy, nice looking player and animations but far from worth the money.Bit coppied from SPB launcher and that's it.I think, they should offer much more for such a sum.;)

yankoh2

Oct 21, 2011
Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357199898271.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357199898271.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 355

agtpirrone

Sep 13, 2012
www.zonaloca.com.ar
Keep calm

I just changed my wallpaper... ^_^
Think im going to make myself a t-shirt with that phrase. Haha..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-05-10-01-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-05-10-01-55.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 250

Mexickano

Feb 10, 2012
Guadalajara
MNML

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-05-17-00-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-05-17-00-42.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_2013-01-05-16-59-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-05-16-59-52.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Screenshot_2012-12-27-13-50-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-27-13-50-32.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 250

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ff91c5d1.jpg

7018ae56.jpg

:)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
    Well at least you gave your opinion, that's what RomWiz wanted I guess. IMO for me, I think that both of them do not fit well with the red icons, I would prefer something dark & red to fit with the icons. But that's only my opinion about your home screen. ;)

That's why I said, IMO, no my intention offend, you should try some other kind of walls.
    Take a look here: Minimal Android or here Screenlicious

So...

What a pretty lamp!
    ok....mind you sharing the SE apps??esp, the active launcher, the digital clock widget and the SE picture widget.
    it'll be much appreciated. waiting for your reply.
    pleaseeeeeeee man!!!!

Hey dude, what launcher is that and what weather app is on that second pic ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Here you go guys! :

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1325108

Everything is found here! The Arc Launcher 2.0 and the Widgets!!

Btw the weather widgets is HD Widgets :)

@achyut I see that you ported SE things to Optimus Black, Maybe you can use these!!! Oh, the Digital Clock widget from the thread above is better than that found in your thread btw.

Oh, and the Timescape Widget DOESN'T work on my current launcher :/ Even with AppWidgetPicker.

And, one last thing, when I flashed your .zip containing TS & others the launcher,etc don't work (it's like they aren't installed at all)! BUT, they are found in system/app!!

EDIT: Apparently a higher version but may be incompatible http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1513657

Pushing thanks button greatly appreciated :p:p
    Kewl. What rom?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

looks great (y) can u give me a tutorial :p

Its miui?

Enviado desde mi LG-P970h usando Tapatalk 2

I assume that you know the basics of editing UCCW layout to edit the labels and point to correct apps/shortcut if required or else the home setup might not function properly.

ROM: CICI v3 (Butter Smooth)

APPS Required: WidgetLocker(Play Store), UCCW(Play Store), Eye in the Sky(Play Store Weather Widget), Nova/Apex Launcher or Lightening Launcher (if you’re still on GB like me) [NOVA WORKS BEST !]

Note: Make sure that in WidgetLocker Notification Bar is disabled. Also in the launcher setup your might wanna hide the Notification Bar, Dock Bar as well as select only one screen setup & grid size would be around 12X10 (Workaround yourself to get a good look)

LOCKSCREEN: Put lock-slider.wltheme.zip in this folder on your sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes/
    Put blue-circle.uzip & notification.uzip and import in UCCW

HOMESCREEN: Import these files in UCCW apps.zip, clock.zip, media.zip, phone.zip, weather.zip and set the homescreen as in screenshot. Also add the Eye in Sky widget in the center.

You can change the labels & shortcuts in UCCW(hotspot mode) if you want modifications eg: changing pulse to point gmail or configuring gmail notifications etc. [if you don’t know ask here, somebody or I’ll reply or search google ;)]
    My New Homescreen :p

uploadfromtaptalk1367832895324.jpg

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app