[Q] issues with Runtastic

Search This thread

newshades

Jun 27, 2007
statesville
Hello,

I dont post much so yell at me if you need to.

https://www.runtastic.com/en/apps/runtastic

I have runtatstic pro and I have installed it in samsung apps store.

when I go to open runtastic pro on Neo it opens splash screen and opens runtastic on phone but does not advance any farther.

I have contacted runtastic support and its pretty much a dead end.

Can anyone help on this or can confirm its working on the gear 2 neo?

http://www.downloadtizenapps.com/20...ber-1-in-health-fitness-app.html#.U7xbz_mwKCo

Phone Note 3 KitkatKiller rom v2. Android 4.4.2
Gear manager Version
Unknown sources checked

gear 2 neo
software R381xxu0bne5

On a side note I can open Trainr, Gear2cam, Hotbit, and others just fine.

:confused:

dominoid

Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth
Do you have runtastic or runtastic pro on your phone?
I've successfully logged runs with it in a g2 neo, doesn't use the inbuilt heart rate though so I had to use the in built running app in the background as well but you can start that and then switch to runtastic and it keeps track in the background

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

dominoid

Jun 19, 2007
Plymouth
Not sure why it wouldn't work then, the only difference between your setup and mine is the phone. Maybe something to do with a non stock rom? But seems strange that it's only one app.

lorenzo_btbw

Jul 14, 2011
Conversano
Not sure why it wouldn't work then, the only difference between your setup and mine is the phone. Maybe something to do with a non stock rom? But seems strange that it's only one app.

from what i know, the app doesn't work. I've tried it with my g2neo + s3 and I got the same: stuck at logo on g2 and app started on s3. This happens to all (or almost) who have tried it

Reactions: Siso93

inwisso

Sep 8, 2010
Runtastic pro mountain bike work just fine on my gear 2 neo

Sent from my XT1028 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

inwisso

Sep 8, 2010
how do you start runtastic mtb if the gear2 app is for runtastic pro?
thank you

When I click on the app on my Swatch ⌚ immediately my phone shows a dialogue : which app I should open and they choose mountain bike ? I noticed and that's the normal runtastic app doesn't work but in other hand the mountain bike work perfectly I wish they can enter grades the heart rate monitor sensor with this app

Reactions: lorenzo_btbw

lorenzo_btbw

Jul 14, 2011
Conversano
I've read the samsung version app (4.5.4) works! But I've bought it on playstore, so I've the 5.1.2... Can someone share the 4.5.4? thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

from what i know, the app doesn't work. I've tried it with my g2neo + s3 and I got the same: stuck at logo on g2 and app started on s3. This happens to all (or almost) who have tried it
    how do you start runtastic mtb if the gear2 app is for runtastic pro?
    thank you

When I click on the app on my Swatch ⌚ immediately my phone shows a dialogue : which app I should open and they choose mountain bike ? I noticed and that's the normal runtastic app doesn't work but in other hand the mountain bike work perfectly I wish they can enter grades the heart rate monitor sensor with this app