Useful info about replacing parts and accessories

Search This thread

Halsahaf

Jul 5, 2011
Hi,
Some people need to change a part of cellphone because is broken, or just need a new one and dont know who trust on ebay. Well this post is for help when we need change those parts.

The links bellow represent the parts with good quality and cheap.
(parts that i allready buy and test)

Digitizer:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIGITIZER-T...ltDomain_0&hash=item2c63e6c420#ht_1890wt_1185

(Great quality).

LCD Screen
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-display...ltDomain_0&hash=item2c62be3c31#ht_1468wt_1185

(just have a little less brightness, but i think is really good)

Screen Protector
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-MATTE-ANT...Accessories&hash=item27bb73a030#ht_2789wt_952

I'll put more pieces soon, please publish items that they've bought are of good quality at good price

BL4zD

Oct 19, 2010
My red button is starting to feel soft or spongy. It doesn't "click" down like the other buttons when I press it. Which part do I need?

Fadox

Mar 5, 2010
My red button is starting to feel soft or spongy. It doesn't "click" down like the other buttons when I press it. Which part do I need?

If someone can put a recommended ribbon cable(for touch buttons), i'd be happy!

You need this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-Mobile-Parts-Keypad-Button-Flex-Cable-Ribbon-For-HTC-HD2-T8585-/261018721345?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc5ed9c41

Sent from my mz601 XOOM

Last edited:

jpyumul

May 8, 2012
I need to replace my digitizer. It is almost dead. Just doing the power button trick where you keep hitting that red button until touch starts working again.

Anyone else doing that?

Well I've seen tutorials everywhere like on YouTube by it is so damn complicated. I'm sure I'm going to break it for good. Im using button Savior and the last thing I wanted to do is press that red button! I wish there is a power softkey somewhere.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

P4d0uch

Aug 25, 2008
Mala skala
i just did. disassembly is not too complikcated, bud it takes me 1 hour to disassembly my T-Mobile HD2. It has the plug-in connector so it is easy to repair....

jpyumul

May 8, 2012
I will give it a try one day. When it gets worst.

Halsahaf

Jul 5, 2011
What about the battery connector?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

I will give it a try one day. When it gets worst.

Yes, you can do it easily.. have some videos on youtube step by step... just a little care and you do it fine.

And i Ask againg.. every one who buy stuff for htc on ebay, please post a message feed back telling if is trust or not. This really help comunity.

Thanks

J

jianC

I would like to do a review of the Digitizer I bought from the link the OP gave.

The digitizer itself is good and responsive, but the screen is not so high quality. It appears to be some plastic, and is not as scratch resistant as the original gorilla glass (could be easily fixed with 99c ebay screen protector). Good thing is, however, the screen should not shatter as easily as glass.

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
I would like to do a review of the Digitizer I bought from the link the OP gave.

The digitizer itself is good and responsive, but the screen is not so high quality. It appears to be some plastic, and is not as scratch resistant as the original gorilla glass (could be easily fixed with 99c ebay screen protector). Good thing is, however, the screen should not shatter as easily as glass.

Plastic :-O
was just thinking of buying the TMOUS version from this seller, don't think I will now ...

Blacklabel84

Mar 6, 2012
Levant
Can telstra parts be installed in a tmousa hd2? Curious because I have telstra parts

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

J

jianC

Plastic :-O
was just thinking of buying the TMOUS version from this seller, don't think I will now ...

It's not that bad, I would recommend it since I've bought one that was worse.. the digitizer was a film (instead of the hard material) and the touchscreen was glitchy...

Can telstra parts be installed in a tmousa hd2? Curious because I have telstra parts

I believe the housing and motherboards are different dimensions.

Blacklabel84

Mar 6, 2012
Levant
I'm gonna do this if I don't sell it lol

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Just checked with a phone repair guy. Logic boards are the same dimensions and drivers aren't an issue

Top Liked Posts