Post your cm7 home screen shots.

Search This thread

Ihatepullups

Is that the Indian in the cupboard. (Ihatepullups PG.1)

Sent from my MB870 using XDA App

No, it's a painting of Magritte's called time transfixed. It's at the art institute of Chicago. My lockscreen is the son of man, also by Magritte. Idk why that happened, it's a coincidence, but I guess I really like his artwork

Sent from my dx2 on cm7 using xda premium

Jaydizz

Oct 11, 2011
Michigan
Home screen. Clean and simple, just how i like it :) .

Sent from Droid X2 running CM7 Beta

Attachments

• screenshot-1329066230469.jpg
    screenshot-1329066230469.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Oldblackcrow

Feb 8, 2012
Athens
Last one didn't work

Using a combination of Mixer and GoLauncher theme set.

screenshot.jpg

CM7

PS Sorry, thumbs not working for me... arrgg!

white note

Feb 9, 2012
Clinton
I have a dumb question. How do you yake a screenshot on a Droid x2? Just got it as a work phone and still trying to figure it out? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using XDA

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
I have a dumb question. How do you yake a screenshot on a Droid x2? Just got it as a work phone and still trying to figure it out? Thanks in advance.

Looks like you got a milestone X2 not Droid X2...or maybe you do, just not the device you sent that from? Anyway, theres ways to screen shot not rooted but more dificult. Rooting and flashing a ROM usually gives you immeadiate screenshot access built in the ROM.

Sent From My Locked Down Rooted Motorola DROID X2/MB870 Running CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1

white note

Feb 9, 2012
Clinton
You ate right it's a Milestone X2. For CSpire. Do you know of any step by step directions to root and get CM7 on here? Want to get it done. How is CM7 on your phone working? Will you yry CM9? Again thanks.

Top Liked Posts