[DISCONTINUED][ROM][4.2.2] Nigthlies for Nexus S & Nexus S 4G 24/09/2013

Search This thread

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
Like I've said before.somewhere else here in the forum: user experience varies from user to user and everyone is free to optimize their device to their heart's content. And this is why I love Android. :)

Hmmm... Hadn't really heard of a ROM with Matrix as default. I'm sure mk would love to hear about it. Did you make it or are you a tester for a developer? Mind sharing it if possible? ;)

Just a tester... MK gave his approval... Here's the link to the ROM... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30276244

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
When selecting to text message someone from inside the contacts app. It doesn't include the area code. So it never texts the proper number.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Last edited:

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
When selecting to text message someone from inside the contacts app. It doesn't include the area code. So it never texts the proper number.
Try editing your contacts info and adding the area code to the contact number yourself. The phone will recognize which part is the area code and which is the actual number.

Where is long press back button for killing apps ?
There is no developer setting in cm 10.1
Note: If you want to activate performance & developer options "Tap the build number 7 times"

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
Try editing your contacts info and adding the area code to the contact number yourself. The phone will recognize which part is the area code and which is the actual number.

Yeah, all my numbers do have area codes to them already. Why don't you go test it for yourself before you speak. I can replicate it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

apatal

Feb 27, 2012
Manila
Yeah, all my numbers do have area codes to them already. Why don't you go test it for yourself before you speak. I can replicate it.
No offense meant, dude. Let's not start the year on a rude note. I was just trying to help. Anyway, calling with area code works fine for me. I'm sure of that because all the numbers I call has area codes - even local ones.

Whosdaman

May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
No offense meant, dude. Let's not start the year on a rude note. I was just trying to help. Anyway, calling with area code works fine for me. I'm sure of that because all the numbers I call has area codes - even local ones.

Okay were cool then because I thought you were just trolling or some ****. It was that answer was obvious to say to even some of the noobs lol

I restart my phone and it doesn't do it for awhile. But something is triggering it to happen. I'm trying to isolate it...is there anyway of logging the issue while on the go?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

the1dynasty

Dec 16, 2011
I am new in 4.2
I liked CM10 , also first official CM 10.1 is just released on Dec 17th.

This isn't a cm10.1 thing... This is how Android 4.2 is now... Even on a 100% stock device like N4 or N10... I like to stay up to date with things, but i also READ about what IK flashing... Small details like making developer options available is all over the web and can easily be found by looking for the answer instead of asking over and over again...

Highway 55

Jun 30, 2010
MN
www.clownpenis.fart
I've run cm10.1 with the included kernel as well and that's why i switched because it started to slow down... Been on this ROM since before its official nightly release... So I've spent some time with this ROM... I am on an unreleased test build of a ROM that is super snappy with included kernel, which is Matr1x...

Must be just my device. I was, and still am a huge fan of RBJ, but for some reason since 4.2 it bogs way down after a couple days. I also really liked BB6, but it got laggy after a few days as well.

I am very interested in BB7 when it is released to the general user. :cool:

Top Liked Posts