advise needed for battery pack

Search This thread

muid02

Jul 1, 2012
Dhaka
i am planning to buy a battery pack for HTC one x. i have never used anything like that on any phone. can you people share your experience. i will buy from www.ebay.co.uk . any suggestions on how to use it and will it harm my phone. and the phones battery will not improve right? i just get to charge it whenever i want to? thats the main idea right? i wish there was a bigger battery for HOX and could open the back cover.

razer1224

Feb 22, 2012
i am planning to buy a battery pack for HTC one x. i have never used anything like that on any phone. can you people share your experience. i will buy from www.ebay.co.uk . any suggestions on how to use it and will it harm my phone. and the phones battery will not improve right? i just get to charge it whenever i want to? thats the main idea right? i wish there was a bigger battery for HOX and could open the back cover.

dont Buy the Built in Case Power Pack
Many People Have said it charges very slow

Power Bank like 8000mah would be good For RoadTrips

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

omondisingh

Dec 2, 2010
Colnbrook
High capacity power packs are big. Something under 5000mah would be pocket friendly in my opinion. I personally have a 5000mah. Its a perfect size and I can charge my phone twice from 1 or 2 percent to full charge. Sometimes I have a bit of juice left in it. However I did not purchase it from eBay but I'm sure there are plenty good ones there. And as razer1224 said don't buy cases that have batteries built into them. From my experience they charge very slowly and make the phone look bulky and ugly.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

rkuijpers

Aug 3, 2010

Would be nice if you thanked the users that try to help you, muid02! :cool:

Reactions: muid02

erwinyap69@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2011
Windsor
Hey guys.... I just swapped my Note GT-N7000 for this HTC One X.... I've ordered the 3200mAh extended battery case for this phone.... Should be in this week I hope... I'll post my video review here when I get it and if I like it I'll get another one.......

Click the link...... That's the one I ordered..

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181151558395

Last edited:

muid02

Jul 1, 2012
Dhaka
Did you get yours? How is it? Does it makes the phone very ugly? And the only adv of a battery case is that we can charhe our phone anytime anywhere right? Not that i will get more battery right? Its ecactly like a portable charger right?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

muid02

Jul 1, 2012
Dhaka
thnanks for your reply. actually it becomes very expensive. i do not need that much power. 5000-6000 mAh is good enough for me. can you suggest me a website from where i can order? except amazon and ebay because i have already searched there. i need a portable charger and a white flip cover.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

dont Buy the Built in Case Power Pack
    Many People Have said it charges very slow

Power Bank like 8000mah would be good For RoadTrips

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
    High capacity power packs are big. Something under 5000mah would be pocket friendly in my opinion. I personally have a 5000mah. Its a perfect size and I can charge my phone twice from 1 or 2 percent to full charge. Sometimes I have a bit of juice left in it. However I did not purchase it from eBay but I'm sure there are plenty good ones there. And as razer1224 said don't buy cases that have batteries built into them. From my experience they charge very slowly and make the phone look bulky and ugly.

Would be nice if you thanked the users that try to help you, muid02! :cool: