[THEME][Team VeNuM][PORT] - Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 GingerBread

Search This thread

rickyq12

Jul 31, 2010
Austin, TX
WoW, this was my favorite theme on the og epic.

Like others have said...glad to see it make its way to the touch.

Well done guys.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Reactions: dazednconfused

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Dazed, another classic! I am glad the people that came from the Evo are getting to see some of the Epic's classics...so is Honeycomb Fusion next? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Dazed, another classic! I am glad the people that came from the Evo are getting to see some of the Epic's classics...so is Honeycomb Fusion next? Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I can definitely look into it.

Thanks everyone, glad you all are liking the theme.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: rickyq12

rickyq12

Jul 31, 2010
Austin, TX
Not sure if I'm asking too much, but could Emotionless Beast eventually make it's way to ICS?

Is it even possible?

Sent from my Epic4GTouch with CM9 Goodness

MysteryEmotionz

Sep 7, 2010
Massachussets
Yeah, I hear ya man...
I figured that it would take lots of work to port this GB theme over to ICS...just wishful thinking.

When I created emotionless beast the oh epic was still on eclair. I then had to port it to froyo. I left the epic before they got GB but Travis did a God job bringing it to GB. anything is possible

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
When I created emotionless beast the oh epic was still on eclair. I then had to port it to froyo. I left the epic before they got GB but Travis did a God job bringing it to GB. anything is possible

Oh man...what's up Mystery!!!! For those that don't know, Mystery created this theme and was way ahead of the curve with the inverted apps

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

rickyq12

Jul 31, 2010
Austin, TX

Cool Cool..

I'm sure that one of our great themers will eventually get this classic theme on ICS.

Mystery...I so wish you had the Epic Touch bro...you would be a great addition to our already amazing team to this community.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ACcGy.jpg

Emotionless Beast Theme

Brought to you by Dazednconfused and TeaM VeNuM. Theme is ported from the original Emotionless Beast Theme from the Epic 4G Section. To Check out the original - CLICK HERE.

Originally created by the amazing MysteryEmotionz​

Also check out the amazing new port of this classic original by travmofosho - CLICK HERE.

I have been playing around with theme for a very long time, running it on my own device because it is definitely one of the best themes I have ever seen. Anybody that had an OG Epic 4G has ran this theme on their phone. Once I seen travmofosho port that he released, it inspired me to release a version for our phones. Thanks goes out to MysteryEmotionz and travmofosho for letting me release this and sharing their work with me. Hope you enjoy, here are some screenshots.​

aUEcN.jpg
    uwBuo.jpg

hhPuv.jpg
    2Ulkf.jpg

HhdZQ.jpg
    sBPMy.jpg

FJkFk.jpg
    TZLDe.jpg

ChangeLog:

4/26/2012 - First Releas v1.0

Credits:

* MysteryEmotionz - For the awesome theme and everything he does.

* travmofosho - For his awesome port and sharing images.

* 12many - For the black and blue GB keyboard.

* PhantomHacker - For the awesome Blazer Rom.

* rujelus22 - Included a few of his inverted apps.

Download:

1. Download the theme and place on your SDcard.

2. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash the theme, reboot and enjoy.

Disclaimer - I am in no way responsible for anything that goes wrong with your phone. If this theme turns out to be to much of a Beast for your phone, I am not held responsible.

Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 - Click Here.

Dev-Host Download link - Emotionless Beast Theme
    Yeah, I hear ya man...
    I figured that it would take lots of work to port this GB theme over to ICS...just wishful thinking.

i havent seen this one yet! gonna give it a looksie, thanks

I can guarnte you won't find another theme like this. When I created it I made sure to cover every little detail.

Reserved By me......
    Reserved by me........