Development stopped: [APP][15-7-2011] TouchLockPro 2.12.9 Final release

Search This thread

ZuinigeRijder

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Dear Zuinige Rijder. Unfortunately I could not find in any of the sites where your work and your name is quoted (or even in this xda forum) any contact info for you, other than a donate page. My complaint is that after making a donation for the touchlockpro (happily as it was a great product) you included my name in the publicly available list of donors, without my permission or my knowledge. I need to have my name removed from that list. Please contact me to resolve this issue. Thank you

Your name was removed the day after. If more people do not want to be listed, just sent me a PM.

Reactions: BorisMKD

BorisMKD

Jan 10, 2012
Gevgelija
Two quick and stupid questions.
1. I first install "smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_1_2_1.cab with Windows Mobile Pro 6.1" (cuz i have Omnia i900 with WinMo 6.1 Pro stock rom) and then to instal "TouchLockPro.2.12.9.CAB" and then soft reset?
2. Both files should be installed on Device memory, not on My Storage, right?

All the best from Republic of Macedonia.
Boris.

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Two quick and stupid questions.
1. I first install "smi_wm_pro_sdk_redist_1_2_1.cab with Windows Mobile Pro 6.1" (cuz i have Omnia i900 with WinMo 6.1 Pro stock rom) and then to instal "TouchLockPro.2.12.9.CAB" and then soft reset?
2. Both files should be installed on Device memory, not on My Storage, right?

All the best from Republic of Macedonia.
Boris.

1. Yes
2. TouchLockPro can be installed on My Storage, but it is so small it is better to install on Device Memory. I do not know if the Samsung can be installed on My Storage. Maybe others who have that phone type can answer.

BorisMKD

Jan 10, 2012
Gevgelija
I already installed on Device memory, before you answer my questions. Thank you for the quick response. So far it is working good, but I'm still exploring it and get use to it. Since I have another phone with another number I can easaly try some things here like, call, sms, email, etc. Thank you for the app it is really a battery saver :). I got my Omnia i900 like a month ago, my brother in law was using it for a month and gave it to me when he got a brand new SE Arc S :). A gift is a gift, u don't have complains whether you like it or not, but so far i am pretty satisfied cuz it works very fast and with SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 too. I modified the phone with some great working softwares getting from this site and reading the threads about 'em, and the only app i needed was a lock application, and I guess i found that too with your application. THANK YOU. :)
I did try S2U2 (latest version) working great on my Omnia i900 but I guess my battery from 5 days of surfing and talking, went to 3 days, so that means S2U2 it's not a big battery eating monster but it drains the battery life. Will check that now with your app, and as far as I saw videos on youtube about your app, it will be a battery saver rather than battery drainer :)). I also like PocketShield, its a great app and also not big battery eater but unfortunately I have to pay for it, which I will If PayPall accepts CC from Macedonia (we are on black list and I still don't know why).
Anyway, you are recognized developer so you have knowledge to answer my next question: You already know that I have Omnia i900 with stock Winmo 6.1 Pro, well, can you recommend me a good 6.5 or 6.5.3 ROM for my Omnia i900? (GPS doesn't have to work, I don't need it anyway :)
I know this is not a propriate question to be asked here, but I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you in front.
Boris.

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
Anyway, you are recognized developer so you have knowledge to answer my next question: You already know that I have Omnia i900 with stock Winmo 6.1 Pro, well, can you recommend me a good 6.5 or 6.5.3 ROM for my Omnia i900? (GPS doesn't have to work, I don't need it anyway :)
I know this is not a propriate question to be asked here, but I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you in front.
Boris.

Unfortunately I have a HTC Touch Diamond, so I do not have experience with Omnia ROM's. But I am sure other people will react ;)

BorisMKD

Jan 10, 2012
Gevgelija
Unfortunately I have a HTC Touch Diamond, so I do not have experience with Omnia ROM's. But I am sure other people will react ;)

So, just to understand better about WinMo ROM's ... When they say:
"Windows Mobile 6.5 (or 6.5.3) ROM, and lets say QVGA (WQVGA) resolution, this means that it is valid for all kind of phones with QVGA/WQVGA resolutions (if certain phone models are not mentioned), right?
Or let me put it this way: you have 2 models with the same WQVGA (i think thats for 240x400), on one side you have for example HTC and from the other side you have Samsung (doesn't matter what models are), both running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro and you have now a new Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM supporting WQVGA screen. Is that ROM gonna be valid for both of the phones or there is ROMs for HTC and ROMs for Samsung or other models?

I'm asking this cuz I want to clear this things in my head so to know what and how to do certain things in the future regarding instalations of ROM, Themes, Skins etc.

Thank you for your assistance :)

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
So, just to understand better about WinMo ROM's ... When they say:
"Windows Mobile 6.5 (or 6.5.3) ROM, and lets say QVGA (WQVGA) resolution, this means that it is valid for all kind of phones with QVGA/WQVGA resolutions (if certain phone models are not mentioned), right?
Or let me put it this way: you have 2 models with the same WQVGA (i think thats for 240x400), on one side you have for example HTC and from the other side you have Samsung (doesn't matter what models are), both running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro and you have now a new Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM supporting WQVGA screen. Is that ROM gonna be valid for both of the phones or there is ROMs for HTC and ROMs for Samsung or other models?

I'm asking this cuz I want to clear this things in my head so to know what and how to do certain things in the future regarding instalations of ROM, Themes, Skins etc.

Thank you for your assistance :)

Probably it is best to ask your question in this thread.

kinisia

Feb 12, 2012
Rome
installed

i've installed successful touchlockpro and the icon has replaced battery but i don't know how to use it. i click on lock and doesn't work , i click on suspend and doesn't work. when i unlock screen i can't see the touchlockpro's icon. Help me :(

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
i've installed successful touchlockpro and the icon has replaced battery but i don't know how to use it. i click on lock and doesn't work , i click on suspend and doesn't work. when i unlock screen i can't see the touchlockpro's icon. Help me :(

One of the problems can be that you need to touch the TouchPanel at least once, before TouchLockPro has started, e.g. after reset/boot, otherwise it cannot disable the TouchPanel. Another problem can be that there is another (locking) program installed, which uses the same mechanism, so they interfere.

What phone do you have?

kinisia

Feb 12, 2012
Rome
mmm

i've got a diamond touch first generation wm 6.5 [status] and i've not installed any similar programs before. what do you mean"before started"? when i installed that it went on the bar automatically. i'm operating without sim. anything change?

ZuinigeRijder

Jun 13, 2008
www.zuinigerijder.com
i've got a diamond touch first generation wm 6.5 [status] and i've not installed any similar programs before. what do you mean"before started"? when i installed that it went on the bar automatically. i'm operating without sim. anything change?

Try to reboot your phone and make sure to enter the pincode if you have protected it and touch the touchpanel before TouchLockPro has started (TouchLockPro waits 60 seconds before it really starts and shows the clock).

I have also a Touch Diamond and for me it is working. Note that TouchLockPro will automatically unlock by the light sensor or when the stylus is out. Some people have a problem that the stylus sensor is not Ok, so it will not lock.

Reactions: kinisia

kinisia

Feb 12, 2012
Rome
so i've to disable touchlock , touch touchpanel , enable touchlock , and does it works?

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

it works , thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is probably due to the changes I did made for the problem of fourcc (see previous post). Previously I did this locking on the main thread to avoid such problems. Probably I need to revert those changed (and keeping the other improvements).

Will this be reverted in the next version? It's happening multiple times per day. Thanks.
    Great! I also own a Diamond like you but, I can't find the before mentioned HTC incoming call slider anywhere, how can I turn it on? and how shall I set the TLP to work with this HTC's slider properly?

This is part of the standard HTC ROM and looks like:

43581-image

I have ROM version 2.03.404.2.NLD and Radio version 1.09.25.23.

I assume you have an real old HTC ROM or a Custom ROM which does this not have this feature built in. So you have to upgrade to a newer ROM or a custom ROM which has that feature. Probably there are also separate CABs for this functionality.

Anyway, you can can configure to only lock the keys at incoming call in the "TAPI" config screen. Just enable "Keys Only".

KeysOnly (LockWhenIncomingKeyOnly = 0)
    Default it will default lock (so including TouchPanel). If you only want the keys locked at incoming call (e.g. you have a Slide 2 Answer and want to take the phone via the slider), you can enable this setting. Note that if you use HTCLockAPI = 1, temporarily the general keyboard hooking is used, to make this functionality work.

settingstapi1.jpg

You only have to click once on the Thanks button :D
    Hi Zuinigerijder,
    I have been using TouchLockPro since the day I found it and I never need to look for any other unlock app. This is by far one of the best apps for PPC!
    I have also been using Gyrator2 to configure turning BackLight Off when orientation at "Face-Down" and "Upside Down" mode.

However, now since TouchLockPro has added more commands for Orientation, I wonder is it possible to add builtin command "!BACKLIGHTOFF" ? Is it also possible to increase the number of Cmds supported, currently is 4 for the orientation? Now I am using "\Windows\TouchLockAction.exe" BacklightOff to achieve "!BACKLIGHTOFF" but since this triggers loading of the TouchLockAction.exe app, the response is quite slow.

Thanks.

Tonight I will upload version 2.3.4, which has the builtin command !BACKLIGHTOFF and !BACKLIGHTON. Actually, the backlight and LCD screen goes off, but still the programs are able to continue to run (great for GPS programs, with screen off). In combination with !LOCKSCREEN, you can keep the device on, with the backlight/screen off.

Having more than 4 orientation sequences, seems to me a bit overkill. It is difficult to find nice sequences, which do not influence each other, to remember those sequences or make the sequences too easy to trigger.

Are you having a Touch HD? Because for Touch Pro and Touch Diamond also the capacitive swipes have 8 different possibilities. I added LeftUp and LeftDown as default !BACKLIGHTON and !BACKLIGHTOFF.

So wait till tonight, when I upload version 2.3.4.
    I am enclosing a log file. Currently version 2.4.1 works part of the time but will not always lock the screen on backlight off. the screen has locked on me once and I had to softrest to get it working again. I have unlock set to one touch (2) but it still requires two touchs on center button. I do not use light sensor or movement to unlock. Any help would be appreciate.
    Larry

Can you also post TouchLockPro.log.txt, because that contains the interesting information.

Thanks for the response!

Try to reboot your phone and make sure to enter the pincode if you have protected it and touch the touchpanel before TouchLockPro has started (TouchLockPro waits 60 seconds before it really starts and shows the clock).

I have also a Touch Diamond and for me it is working. Note that TouchLockPro will automatically unlock by the light sensor or when the stylus is out. Some people have a problem that the stylus sensor is not Ok, so it will not lock.