I forgot the name of the app

Search This thread

Similya

May 1, 2009
I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
I'm sorry if I post this thread in the wrong section.

I forgot the name of the app that use before. It is an android app .apk that act like an emulator that uses an optimize linux os in .iso format.

This program is a network tool. It can redirect traffic to another website. it can replace images. it act like dsploit but has more features. One thing i like is that it can also redirect any youtube videos and the redirected videos always play the video of "Rick Astley - Together Forever" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yvP8tp_JM if anyone know the name of the app please tell me. Thanks in advance.

are you talking about terminal emulator

rudrapratap03

May 20, 2014
Jaipur
Not Terminal Emulator

are you talking about terminal emulator

I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.

Similya

May 1, 2009
I don't think that it is a terminal emulator. A terminal emulator will only allow you to experience the display like the one you require. It will not offer any additional functionalities as mentioned by the first post.
I have Genymotion and Virtual Machine in mind. Is it one of them that you are looking for.

i don't know the other

the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
the app that im looking for functions like Dsploit except it has no graphical gui, only word menus. before you can use that app it will prompt to download an optimized linux os for the app, i think it will download Debian OS. I once downloaded that in play store. When I try to check all my history apps, I could no longer found that app.

if i will found that i will tell you