Lockscreen time out edit?

Search This thread

kingsley404

Jun 22, 2012
Now that we have root is there a way to edit the time the from when you wake your device at the lockscreen to when it turns off? I like using power saving mode and it forces this to 3 seconds annoyingly this is a setting that can't be changed through the stock ui.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: davidstre

Syn Ack

Jan 20, 2011
Atlanta
Now that we have root is there a way to edit the time the from when you wake your device at the lockscreen to when it turns off? I like using power saving mode and it forces this to 3 seconds annoyingly this is a setting that can't be changed through the stock ui.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I don't have an answer to this but I am with you! This is SO annoying!

Maybe 6-7 seconds would be best.

davidstre

Feb 25, 2009
NYNY

Thanks in advance

Right!? This is making me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance