Hello Need Some Help With My Galaxy S ll Plus GT-l9105P

Search This thread

ahmed elsery

Jan 20, 2014
Hello i've Galaxy S ll Plus GT-l9105P .. and i want to flush firmware on it cuz i've 4.1.2 android and there is another firmwares with 4.2.2 but when i check sam website i didn't find any firmware that match my country (Egypt) so how can i know which firmware is suitable with my Country ? :/
if anyone can help me i'll be thankful :):)

ehsan.gdrzi

Jan 30, 2014
Hello i've Galaxy S ll Plus GT-l9105P .. and i want to flush firmware on it cuz i've 4.1.2 android and there is another firmwares with 4.2.2 but when i check sam website i didn't find any firmware that match my country (Egypt) so how can i know which firmware is suitable with my Country ? :/

no difference
you can download any 4.2.2 and if it doesn't have arabic, you can download it by phone in Setting/Language and Input/Language
4.1.2 roms don't support downloading languages

Reactions: sa-ra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

no difference
    you can download any 4.2.2 and if it doesn't have arabic, you can download it by phone in Setting/Language and Input/Language
    4.1.2 roms don't support downloading languages