[Q] Fastboot Windows 8.1

Search This thread

sinkadorable

Feb 12, 2014
how to solve device enumeration failed during s-off process using rumrunner. Windows cannot recognize my phone when it in fastboot mode :(

Reactions: sina.aleali

sinkadorable

Feb 12, 2014
Follow these instructions and select F7.
After that you'll be able to install fastboot drivers, but it's necessary to use an USB 2.0 slot. A hub with 1.1 would work too, but 3.0 won't work.

can u give me link for fastboot driver?

and why i get this when i'm trying on win 7
10429409_10201562271173710_3819018013513879915_n_zpsf5c63f9c.jpg

Last edited:

Sajito

Sep 1, 2013
unlocked and rooted with stock 3.33 and connected directly into usb port

Well okay if you're rooted already you don't need the temproot.bat. Which rom are you using? Maybe rumrunner is not compatible.

EDIT: If you're rooted it might be possible that you need to grant root access while rumrunner is running, did you check your phone while it was running?

Reactions: sinkadorable

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
Well okay if you're rooted already you don't need the temproot.bat. Which rom are you using? Maybe rumrunner is not compatible.

EDIT: If you're rooted it might be possible that you need to grant root access while rumrunner is running, did you check your phone while it was running?

or you can do the other thing
flash vipers rom 5.2.1 from recovery
then use rumrunner again

note: before flashing the new rom make a nandroid just in case
then full wipe
also i suggest to use 4ext recovery and enable smartflash(since you are on S-ON) from it before flashing the rom

Reactions: sinkadorable

sinkadorable

Feb 12, 2014
then use rumrunner again

then full wipe
also i suggest to use 4ext recovery and enable smartflash(since you are on S-ON) from it before flashing the rom

Thank's
now it can s-off using rumrunner

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to solve device enumeration failed during s-off process using rumrunner. Windows cannot recognize my phone when it in fastboot mode :(

Follow these instructions and select F7.
    After that you'll be able to install fastboot drivers, but it's necessary to use an USB 2.0 slot. A hub with 1.1 would work too, but 3.0 won't work.
    unlocked and rooted with stock 3.33 and connected directly into usb port

then use rumrunner again

then full wipe