[Q] Change newest firmware Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 plus [P6210]

Search This thread

marto85

Sep 1, 2014
I'm trying to update to newest Android in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (P6210) (wifi only).
Actually is in 3.2 android version. In some countries has updated to android jelly bean 4.1.2, but not my country.

I see some threads to download latest firmware to my device, but links don't works.
Can someone know where can i download the latest official firmware or a unofficial stable version? I just want a valid link to download it. Somebody can help me?

Thanks!

marto85

Sep 1, 2014
I'm trying to update to newest Android in my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (P6210) (wifi only).
Actually is in 3.2 android version. In some countries has updated to android jelly bean 4.1.2, but not my country.

I see some threads to download latest firmware to my device, but links don't works.
Can someone know where can i download the latest official firmware or a unofficial stable version? I just want a valid link to download it. Somebody can help me?

Thanks!

Anybody knows where can i download the last Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 plus P6210 official firmare? I found a lot of links but them don't work!
Thanks!

matthys

Apr 26, 2013
george
Anybody knows where can i download the last Samsung Galaxy tab 7.0 plus P6210 official firmare? I found a lot of links but them don't work!
Thanks!

YES you can download the Official samsung firmware from sammobile Just type in the model for your tab (e.g P6200 or P6210 * edit) then just pick a country the latest release is P6210UBMH1 android 4.1.2

If you want custom roms stock based or not there is a fine selection in the developers section for our tab

Last edited:

marto85

Sep 1, 2014
YES you can download the Official samsung firmware from sammobile Just type in the model for your tab (e.g P6200 or P6200) then just pick a country the latest release is P6210UBMH1 android 4.1.2

If you want custom roms stock based or not there is a fine selection in the developers section for our tab

That's what i was looking for. Thank you very much!

Top Liked Posts