Chicago
Share Your Samsung Note 3's Home Screen Here With Everyone

Share The
- Launcher You're Using
- Wallpaper You're Using
- Widgets You're Using
- Themes Your're Using
And Others

Hit "Thanks" For That Post If You Think That Home Screen Is Beautiful Or Helpful For You :)
edy3ery9.jpg

hutugahe.jpg

ugy6yna6.jpg

e5y5e2yd.jpg

Using Apex Launcher Tablet Mode
No dock setting in apex launcher
Elegance icon pack
Hd widgets
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

schwiing

Mar 18, 2011
Houston, TX
Nova launcher
Folder organizer
Beautiful widgets

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380815174455.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380815174455.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 4,114

mike208

Jun 21, 2010

I don't get it(and I mean no offense at all, I really think I want this phone) but they give you a super big screen, but then it seems like the resolution is super high, like running 640x480 on a 24" monitor. Feels like it defeats the purpose to me.

I am still on my note and generally end up changing the dpi down to 240, which is more to my liking, and I imagine I can do that on a rooted note 3 as well, if not now, eventually. Just seems thats not an option for the phone from jump. And I haven't messed with touchwiz in a while but is it still limited to 5 icons wide, or have they updated to 6? Currently running 7 wide on my note 1, and would think 7 or 8 would probably work best for me on an even larger screen? I would love to keep the phone stock, just wish it could do what I want while keeping it stock.

I mean looking at the screenshot again just the amount of space the home screen indicator takes up, seems like you could fit a whole other row of icons there. And maybe you(by you I mean you, or anyone else) don't need or want that many icons on the home screen. But maybe I want a nice picture on there but still have enough room for some icons without really covering the pic.

Congrats on the new phone though, and seriously, wasn't trying to rain on your parade at all, the phone is awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: redneck_666

ArkieMD

Oct 31, 2010
I don't get it(and I mean no offense at all, I really think I want this phone) but they give you a super big screen, but then it seems like the resolution is super high, like running 640x480 on a 24" monitor. Feels like it defeats the purpose to me.

I am still on my note and generally end up changing the dpi down to 240, which is more to my liking, and I imagine I can do that on a rooted note 3 as well, if not now, eventually. Just seems thats not an option for the phone from jump. And I haven't messed with touchwiz in a while but is it still limited to 5 icons wide, or have they updated to 6? Currently running 7 wide on my note 1, and would think 7 or 8 would probably work best for me on an even larger screen? I would love to keep the phone stock, just wish it could do what I want while keeping it stock.

I mean looking at the screenshot again just the amount of space the home screen indicator takes up, seems like you could fit a whole other row of icons there. And maybe you(by you I mean you, or anyone else) don't need or want that many icons on the home screen. But maybe I want a nice picture on there but still have enough room for some icons without really covering the pic.

Congrats on the new phone though, and seriously, wasn't trying to rain on your parade at all, the phone is awesome.

Yeah, I agree. With a 1920x1080 screen, it definitely looks (and works) better with smaller icons and more rows/columns. Unless I'm missing something, touchwiz is still very limiting as far as personalization goes. I'm back on go launcher, which I used on my previous phone (Note 1).

2ajxic8.png

Reactions: eglesiaw

Kristoph

Jul 18, 2007
Austin, Tx
First image is home screen, and second is the default home screen when connected to smart dock.
Screenshot_2013-10-03-19-40-42_zps6c34e16e.png

Screenshot_2013-10-03-19-38-57_zps40ac8f40.png

CAM00002_zps3d788e4c.jpg

CAM00001_zpscbeb1412.jpg

Last edited:

siturbo

May 15, 2008
Stock tw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380915954971.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380915954971.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,345
Reactions: DroidOblivion

erwinyap69@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2011
Windsor
Rogers Wireless
SM-N900W8 32GB Note 3

Go Launcher EX... 9x7 grid
Sense Flip Clock V2
Lock Screen Widget
Clock Tower Live Wallpaper
3 dock screens at the bottom

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380929033657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380929033657.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,434

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nova Launcher and various widgets
    hydajyma.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Share Your Samsung Note 3's Home Screen Here With Everyone

Share The
    - Launcher You're Using
    - Wallpaper You're Using
    - Widgets You're Using
    - Themes Your're Using
    And Others

Hit "Thanks" For That Post If You Think That Home Screen Is Beautiful Or Helpful For You :)
    edy3ery9.jpg

hutugahe.jpg

ugy6yna6.jpg

e5y5e2yd.jpg

Using Apex Launcher Tablet Mode
    No dock setting in apex launcher
    Elegance icon pack
    Hd widgets
    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
    Work in progress! Love this phone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Apex launcher