DFT_Flashing WP7 to LEO #2 ?

Search This thread

mateuszd

Apr 9, 2010
London
Hey. Here is my experience of WP7 :)
- Amazing animations/transitions (super fast, no lags yet)
- Ugly camera (Can't get to see any other setting than the flash (where is the resolution setting for example?))
- Multitouch is weird in the photo gallery (zooms in and when I let go, it comes back to what it was) - not always though.
- Had got into a boot loop twice - had to reinsert the battery.

I am not mentioning other limitations of Windows Phone 7 but overall it's great! I love my HD2 even more :p

I need to dual boot it with Android though (somehow). I miss my Android homescreen.

zat0x

Jun 29, 2010
Windows live account doesnt work (activation) .. This is normal right (for now) ?

myx4ever

Jun 23, 2006
Utrecht
Is it me or this thread is about Windows Phone7 right within NAND ANDROID Development??
OMFG !!!
1) first of all, somebody should move/ close this thread.
2) there is no official post by DFT on the matter so you guys should wait for it.

How hard cand it be really? posting wp7 thread under nand android. jeez.

yllivia

Jul 26, 2009
Stockholm
i had it installed and came back to Android again. Good thing that you can flash Android roms directly even from Magldr 1.12 but the charging problem while the phone is off is still there.

If anybody wants the links you can PM me.. we are not allowed to post links here before DFT makes the official XDA release.

JWhipple

Jul 16, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Is it me or this thread is about Windows Phone7 right within NAND ANDROID Development??
OMFG !!!
2) there is no official post by DFT on the matter so you guys should wait for it.

How hard cand it be really? posting wp7 thread under nand android. jeez.

How hard can it be to be a little less insulting?

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
Forget a WP7 thread from DFT members, for some reasons that will be posted in future, if you want try MAGLDR 1.12 and WP7 on your HD2 go to DFT site, register an account and flash your phone....it is safe, i just did it.

Anyway , i do preffer Android lol, now i understand why WP7 it is so smooth...it is naked, it is like when we had some stock lite WM 6.5 roms, fast as hell :D

i think myx4ever has a point. let's post in the right place (a WP7 subforum should be great) and wait for DFT and Cotulla's WP7 thread :)

FireMAN999

Sep 6, 2006
Anyway , i do preffer Android lol, now i understand why WP7 it is so smooth...it is naked, it is like when we had some stock lite WM 6.5 roms, fast as hell :D

Yep, your right.
Compared to android it is very limited.
The settings options are almost non existent.
Does run very smooth, and the 720p recording is nice.
Lasted half an hour before i switched back to android again.
Its definately not for me, my HD2 deserves better than WM7. :)

hiphopassassins

Aug 7, 2010
OMFG !!!

How hard canD it be really? posting wp7 thread under nand android. jeez.

Do some body need a hug? lol there is alway 1 or 2 that just jump out the window and hang them self.... thanks for your comment

Back Stabbath

Aug 25, 2010
ugh! this is so far the most annoying thing ive gone through since flashing every single android build and every single WM rom i could. i CAN NOT for whatever reason that i obviously cant figure out, upgrade magldr from 1.11 to 1.12! this is definitely draining my energy....

what am i possibly doing wrong? ive downloaded the right stuff from the right places but "ROMUpdateUtility" cant find my phone and i cant help it for some reason either...tried everything i thought i could do but im sure im missing the obvious. can someone let me know or at least point me to a link showing my dumb ass how to do it?

Last edited:

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
Unplug your usb from phone.
restart and enter in bootloader
Plug usb ( usb word will appear on bootloader )

If doesnt work try to use another usb port on your pc
ugh! this is so far the most annoying thing ive gone through since flashing every single android build and every single WM rom i could. i CAN NOT for whatever reason that i obviously cant figure out, upgrade magldr from 1.11 to 1.12! this is definitely draining my energy....

what am i possibly doing wrong? ive downloaded the right stuff from the right places but "ROMUpdateUtility" cant find my phone and i cant help it for some reason either...tried everything i thought i could do but im sure im missing the obvious. can someone let me know or at least point me to a link showing my dumb ass how to do it?

Reactions: Back Stabbath

rshunev

Jun 10, 2010
Forget a WP7 thread from DFT members, for some reasons that will be posted in future, if you want try MAGLDR 1.12 and WP7 on your HD2 go to DFT site, register an account and flash your phone....it is safe, i just did it.

Can you give me link of this cotulla site please i found only this cotulla(dot)pp(dot)ru and there is no such think :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i had it installed and came back to Android again. Good thing that you can flash Android roms directly even from Magldr 1.12 but the charging problem while the phone is off is still there.

If anybody wants the links you can PM me.. we are not allowed to post links here before DFT makes the official XDA release.
    yesss, one word : rupe:p
    Unplug your usb from phone.
    restart and enter in bootloader
    Plug usb ( usb word will appear on bootloader )

If doesnt work try to use another usb port on your pc