Nexus 5 Incoming call

Search This thread

Nickbocker

Jun 28, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for well over a year and took the plunge into trying the Android L preview on my Nexus 5 32 GB. I am loving the way the software functions on my nexus 5 except i am having one issue. The phone i installed it on is a secoundary phone i have connected with sprint. When i am using the phone for a phone call and i get an incoming call I do not see who is calling and the phone doesn't show who is calling. Any ideas?

nick

LeJolly

May 29, 2013
Go back to stable releases. It's a preview release, not a daily driver (though quite stable)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: nickabocker

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for well over a year and took the plunge into trying the Android L preview on my Nexus 5 32 GB. I am loving the way the software functions on my nexus 5 except i am having one issue. The phone i installed it on is a secoundary phone i have connected with sprint. When i am using the phone for a phone call and i get an incoming call I do not see who is calling and the phone doesn't show who is calling. Any ideas?

nick

Try to ask here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53758833

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go back to stable releases. It's a preview release, not a daily driver (though quite stable)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app