Extreme Legend Fuse - Custom Cyanogenmod 7 for the HTC Legend

Screenshot_2012-02-26-14-39-35.png

the theme used above is ICS cm7 mdpi theme by sonny from the Market

HOW TO INSTALL
1. Nandroid Backup
2. Wipe Data & Chache
3. Flash Fuse
4. Flash the GApps over it
5. FIRST BOOT will take a VERY long time. BE PATIENT. Everything will go alright, just leave it for the first boot

FEATURES
-Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread LATEST GINGERBREAD
-based on Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable
-FASTT
-All the CM7 basics are included
-AOSP CM9 Music player fully working with DSP
-Super Responsive
-Ad Away is pre installed
-NO Signal Problem
-WIFI working 100 %
-GPS %Tested working on Google maps
-Mobile Data Works good :D
-Launcher Pro - Very SMOOTH !!
-Rom manager pre installed
-RESPONSIVE
-ThemeChooser
-CM7 kernel included (overclocked)
-Very Responsive if you use Widget Locker :)
-Quietly Rooted Bootanimation - Credit to Dr.Romca !!!
-More ICS apps intergration coming Soon!
-At least 10% faster than normal CM7, REMEMBER Quadrant score doesnt matter, the REAL Performance is what matters the most.

[MAR 4] info and changelog for Fuse 2:

-WIFI works
-GPS works
-Cool Dialer Lite included (t9 dialer)
-Rom manager included
-Launcher Pro as Default Launcher (noticeably faster than go launcher)
-Faster
-More responsive
-GB music player is added, CM9 ICS music player still there ( 100% working with DSP manager)

Make SURE you overclocked it untill 807 mHZ but not beyond that, to Give the BEST PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY

DOWNLOADS

Fuse 2 HERE
md5 sum coming later

Fuse HERE

Gapps HERE

IF you like what im cooking please hit the thanks button or rate the thread to da max and pls considering donate :D :D

ANY QUESTIONS or FEED BACKS FEEL FREE to ask here, then ill try to answer as fast as I can

Thanks You and Enjoy :D

Last edited:

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
If I flash this is it possible to revert my apps, contact list and messages to this rom?

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

ali ba

Retired Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
Vienna
derhofbauer.at
Make SURE you overclocked it untill 807 mHZ but not beyond that, to Give the BEST PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
Whether or not an overclocked device is stable doesn't depend on a random number (like 807) but rather on the hardware – in our case the build quality of the CPU – itself. I for example can't even overclock to 7xx without having my device crash after a few seconds (a minute at best).

At least 10% faster than normal CM7
O rly? How's that? Voodoo? ;)

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Whether or not an overclocked device is stable doesn't depend on a random number (like 807) but rather on the hardware – in our case the build quality of the CPU – itself. I for example can't even overclock to 7xx without having my device crash after a few seconds (a minute at best).

O rly? How's that? Voodoo? ;)

Well I've read a lot of ppl getting random reboots after 800 MHz mate so pls is that wrong giving a suggestion???? As l was ust trying that overclocking can cause stability issues, not rom.

And I have been using cm7 in my legend in using launcher pro and I think using go launcher is a tad smoother and more responsive :p is that wrong giving an opinion of what I feel about the Real Performance ? Not some voodoo scores from quadrant

Seriously mate, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community here so why choose to down talk me straight away?

sent from my beast HTC Sensation powered by my Extreme Senseless Blitz™ 7 with stock kernel.

Last edited:
Reactions: zsocc and Ultimo125

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
More screenshots of fuse once I fully customized my phone :) I'll also list what themes i used :)

sent from my beast HTC Sensation powered by my Extreme Senseless Blitz™ 7 with stock kernel.

Reactions: Stevemotto

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
First boot after flashing Gapps zip will take a long time, for 5 mins it will seem like the phone is dead, as it wont turn on even when u try with power button, BUT RELAX, it will turn on in the next 5 mins so DONT worry :D :D now my legend is pretty smooth :D

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Yep very possible :) with tb pro for apps and just normal backup for contact and SMS :D

The weird thing is that I don't get how titanium backup even works. Wouldn't titanium backup be wiped aswell when I flash a new rom or is that not how it works? Sorry bit of a noob in flashing more than 1 rom.

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
The weird thing is that I don't get how titanium backup even works. Wouldn't titanium backup be wiped aswell when I flash a new rom or is that not how it works? Sorry bit of a noob in flashing more than 1 rom.

Hehevyeah don't worry dude I was a newbie at first too

So this is how it works
When u open tb, go to batch and press backup apps

Then when u have a new rom just install tb again and press batch and restore user apps with data :D :D

Good luck

Reactions: Stevemotto

ali ba

Retired Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
Vienna
derhofbauer.at
Well I've read a lot of ppl getting random reboots after 800 MHz mate so pls is that wrong giving a suggestion???? As l was ust trying that overclocking can cause stability issues, not rom.

The msm7k in our device was designed and manufactured to run at 600MHz. As far as my experience goes suggesting to overclock isn't really a good thing to do, because, as I said, whether your device is capable of running at a certain speed is dependent on the chipset itself.

I got various reports of users telling me that their device reboots as soon as they open a complex website and they never mentioned they overclocked it. Imagine how much fun debugging was (I literally scratched my head over this issue) until I finally found out it was their fault, not a bug in the JS engine.

And I have been using cm7 in my legend in using launcher pro and I think using go launcher is a tad smoother and more responsive :p is that wrong giving an opinion of what I feel about the Real Performance ? Not some voodoo scores from quadrant

Well, the perceived speed of the launcher doesn't make the device faster at all. Your games won't run smoother because you install a different launcher.
You claim that the overall device speed is faster (at least that's how I understood it) and I was simply curious on what facts you might base your statement.
You know, I'm always open to improvements in CM. Apparently this one won't make it in. ;)

Seriously mate, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community here so why choose to down talk me straight away?

Whoa, stop right there. I was not talking you down at all. Please, read my post again.

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
The msm7k in our device was designed and manufactured to run at 600MHz. As far as my experience goes suggesting to overclock isn't really a good thing to do, because, as I said, whether your device is capable of running at a certain speed is dependent on the chipset itself.

I got various reports of users telling me that their device reboots as soon as they open a complex website and they never mentioned they overclocked it. Imagine how much fun debugging was (I literally scratched my head over this issue) until I finally found out it was their fault, not a bug in the JS engine.

Well, the perceived speed of the launcher doesn't make the device faster at all. Your games won't run smoother because you install a different launcher.
You claim that the overall device speed is faster (at least that's how I understood it) and I was simply curious on what facts you might base your statement.
You know, I'm always open to improvements in CM. Apparently this one won't make it in. ;)

Whoa, stop right there. I was not talking you down at all. Please, read my post again.

Hey ali ba, are you by any chance working on any roms for the HTC Legend? Just curious~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the
    Extreme Legend Fuse - Custom Cyanogenmod 7 for the HTC Legend

Screenshot_2012-02-26-14-39-35.png

the theme used above is ICS cm7 mdpi theme by sonny from the Market

HOW TO INSTALL
    1. Nandroid Backup
    2. Wipe Data & Chache
    3. Flash Fuse
    4. Flash the GApps over it
    5. FIRST BOOT will take a VERY long time. BE PATIENT. Everything will go alright, just leave it for the first boot

FEATURES
    -Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread LATEST GINGERBREAD
    -based on Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable
    -FASTT
    -All the CM7 basics are included
    -AOSP CM9 Music player fully working with DSP
    -Super Responsive
    -Ad Away is pre installed
    -NO Signal Problem
    -WIFI working 100 %
    -GPS %Tested working on Google maps
    -Mobile Data Works good :D
    -Launcher Pro - Very SMOOTH !!
    -Rom manager pre installed
    -RESPONSIVE
    -ThemeChooser
    -CM7 kernel included (overclocked)
    -Very Responsive if you use Widget Locker :)
    -Quietly Rooted Bootanimation - Credit to Dr.Romca !!!
    -More ICS apps intergration coming Soon!
    -At least 10% faster than normal CM7, REMEMBER Quadrant score doesnt matter, the REAL Performance is what matters the most.

[MAR 4] info and changelog for Fuse 2:

-WIFI works
    -GPS works
    -Cool Dialer Lite included (t9 dialer)
    -Rom manager included
    -Launcher Pro as Default Launcher (noticeably faster than go launcher)
    -Faster
    -More responsive
    -GB music player is added, CM9 ICS music player still there ( 100% working with DSP manager)

DOWNLOADS

Fuse 2 HERE
    md5 sum coming later

Fuse HERE

Gapps HERE

IF you like what im cooking please hit the thanks button or rate the thread to da max and pls considering donate :D :D

ANY QUESTIONS or FEED BACKS FEEL FREE to ask here, then ill try to answer as fast as I can

Thanks You and Enjoy :D
    i dont think that there will be any updates to this rom...i dont remember since how many months i am listening to this fuse 3 and all. But till now nothing.

Mate, I have life. I had exams. I had family stuff. Please respect that. Fuse 3 WILL BE HERE but just wait... I'm sorry its been such a long period of time.... But Fuse 3 will be released I promised.... Please understand I'm a human like you too and therefore I have other stuff.... Sorryyy okay..... I'll release it as fast as possible

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    Aight!!
    Always used Fuse 1. then i switched to another rom, but it had some bugs and i wanted a stable ROM. Switched to Fuse 2 and omg its so fast :eek:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jurre

Hehe no worries :) fuse 3 will be up in ard 6-24 hrs frame heheh

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    This is strange, I don't understand how so many people are having problems with fc and other problems with this rom, admittedly I had trouble at the beginning too, these were all caused by bad zip files, any one having problems should check to make sure that the zip file is OK.

Another thing worth while doing is a fix permissions in clockwork mod, this could help with your situation.

Another possibility, depending on which rom you came from (stock) is your phone might still be using an old radio firmware (not FM radio) , from reading around in other places the radio version can have some negative side effects if its the wrong one.
    sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™

Thanks :D however the next version will be released this weekend :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk