[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

Clienterror

Jun 21, 2010
Quad Cities, Illinois
I would assume you are correct. I have the same issue with all 4.2.2 ROMs for XT907. So it's def a kernel issue and not a ROM issue. =]

Yea I assume it's on all of them as well until due to identical kernels. Orion just compiled the new vanquish kernel so I may try that. I just had to all though because it wasn't listed as a bug in the op. :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
Yeah I need to update the bug list

following this thread very closely, as I'm a big fan of this ROM (basically waiting for camcorder to work).

just a suggestion though: perhaps list in the OP what aspects are known to NOT be working in 10.1 ROMs (camcorder, bt audio streaming, etc.) and then a separate list of what is specific to this particular flavor of ROM. this could help reduce some confusion/questions.

again, just a suggestion, I understand that the dev is not required to post/maintain this stuff.

evastonian

Jun 30, 2012
Alright. So I have Light Flow and I can NOT get the app to work because of that damn white notification light in the AOKP Rom settings. I can't get it to turn off completely and Light Flow won't over ride it

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

jderosel

Feb 28, 2013
how long does the initial startup take? mine has been running the "pac is loading" for about 5 minutes now. should just do another clean install?

stealthj

Jan 16, 2008
Silicon Valley, California
Reactions: lowvolt1

bkjolly

Nov 6, 2010
Owensboro
how long does the initial startup take? mine has been running the "pac is loading" for about 5 minutes now. should just do another clean install?

Nevermind, installed and working great with my ATT sim :) THANKS!

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Actually, the startup animation DOES say PAC is loading on this rom

I don't have an M so maybe that one didn't get changed would it be too much trouble to ask for a screenshot of about phone?

stealthj

Jan 16, 2008
Silicon Valley, California
Turn it on in RomControl
Turn the settings for messaging and stuff ? or APN control?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

It worked, I Am able to access the menu for gallery and everything else.

Still no data for AT&T though, will have to revert back to CM10 till i can enter some APN settings here...

bkjolly

Nov 6, 2010
Owensboro

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

It worked, I Am able to access the menu for gallery and everything else.

Still no data for AT&T though, will have to revert back to CM10 till i can enter some APN settings here...

You're talking about the 2 dots right you can turn that on in Rom Control.

mic213

Feb 28, 2010
Yes but there is no data connection. No APN control so i can't change any settings

U just need the gsm apn file to get your data back. I attached one for you to use. Just extract the zip and move the apns-conf.xml to /system/etc/ and fix permissions rw-r--r--. Then go to wireless & networks>mobile networks>access point names and use the menu button and select "reset to default," and it'll bring up the data for your service.

Attachments

• apns-conf.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 37

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

I'd stick to this ROM if it had more frequent updates. Unfortunately, it doesn't, in the most important time that it should be updated with all these screen flicker glitches, video recording bugs, and USB charging problems being fixed by dhacker.

Hey Man I don't have an M I don't post donation links and I could really care less who flashes it. I do this to relax and learn. I work 50 plus hours a week and this is my recreation I am sorry you aren't happy with the update schedule but I do it when I have time and when there is a relevant reason. You don't have to flash if you don't want but I will build on my schedule for those that want to flash it.
    I have fixed the non boot issue, new builds should be coming soon, there will be two different versions, moto_msm8960 (kk bootloader) and moto_msm8960_jbbl (jb bootloader)
    honestly my battery life has been so terrible on all of the custom ROMs, that I've convinced myself that I must've borked my battery and ordered a replacement one from amazon prime lol. After I install that, I will be more confident that it's the ROMs that are draining the battery so badly.

i really do not think it is the battery - probably just the way the ROM reads the battery. I was stuck at 1% today for 2 hours before deciding to plug it in (got 1 day, 2 hours).

although it is not recommended to do often, try letting your phone drain down to where it automatically turns off/shuts down - then, plug it in and leave it plugged in until it reaches a full charge.

but based upon this recent performance, I think I'm back to running with the PACMan.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

You guys ***** to much

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i don't see anyone *****ing here. folks here are simply sharing/comparing their various experiences with this ROM and others in order to help out the community.

if you got nothing to contribute to this thread, then leave your shallow thoughts to yourself or have the mods open up a "useless comments" section for to hangout by yourself.
    4.3 coming soon?
    That would improve battery life so much!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

I thought you guys knew better than to ask for ETA's. It'll be 4.3 based when it's 4.3 based all I can say is it's being worked on. And the threads that don't ask for ETA's will get their devices updated first.