cronikman84

Dec 8, 2012
Holyoke
link for gapps 20130812 is removed on goo.im
found it on dev-host though

http://d-h.st/PBY

edit: just as suspected, i cant connect to wifi
when i enter the password it just says "saved"
what are the chances that every rom that you have flashed into your one x the wifi isn't working or has a wifi problem?:confused: it's definitely a problem with your wifi router...

Reactions: -MightyMouse-

cronikman84

Dec 8, 2012
Holyoke
yes that's probably true because this is the first I have heard of it. advice, fix or replace your router
Right!!!...

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

what are the chances that every rom that you have flashed into your one x the wifi isn't working or has a wifi problem?:confused: it's definitely a problem with your wifi router...
Before you decide to replace your router( if you do) try to change wireless modes and choose a specific mode(802.11g, 802.11n ect...) instead leaving the router to choose and change modes automatically and see if it does anything, if not i know some people don't like doing this not even for a few minutes but try to disable WIRELESS SECURITY for a few minutes and try to connect your one x to wifi again and see if it communicates( it should have no problem doing so :fingers-crossed:), if it does then you know there's something wrong with your router also try going to a friends house or a family member and try to connect to wifi there and see if it connects...:fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Right!!!...

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Before you decide to replace your router( if you do) try to change wireless modes and choose a specific mode(802.11g, 802.11n ect...) instead leaving the router to choose and change modes automatically and see if it does anything, if not i know some people don't like doing this not even for a few minutes but try to disable WIRELESS SECURITY for a few minutes and try to connect your one x to wifi again and see if it communicates( it should have no problem doing so :fingers-crossed:), if it does then you know there's something wrong with your router also try going to a friends house or a family member and try to connect to wifi there and see if it connects...:fingers-crossed:
i had this issue before with a cheap $25 belkin routers and the only way to get my devices to connect was by turning the security off( and that's a no-no) so i upgraded to a $100 belkin router and never had this issue again with any other device...

Last edited:

worlddominatiin

Dec 9, 2012
Houston
iamdevonte.tumblr.com

it actually does this on my atrix HD as well when I tried to use cm/aosp so I had to go back to stock for it to connect to any kind of WiFi network.

all 4.1.2-4.3 aosp/cm roms on both of my phones doesn't connect to any kind of WiFi at all unless I'm on a stock based ROM.

Sent from my HTC One XL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

-MightyMouse-

Jun 19, 2013
Somewhere Between Here and There
it actually does this on my atrix HD as well when I tried to use cm/aosp so I had to go back to stock for it to connect to any kind of WiFi network.

all 4.1.2-4.3 aosp/cm roms on both of my phones doesn't connect to any kind of WiFi at all unless I'm on a stock based ROM.

again check your router. might try temporarily removing security on the wifi

cronikman84

Dec 8, 2012
Holyoke

to be honest, i've already flashed about 3 different roms into my One X and i've had no wifi issue besides the poor wifi signal which i already fixed yesterday night when i was replacing my att One X cracked L.C.D screen with a new one, so while i had the phone opened up i went ahead and fixed the poor wifi signal problem...

-MightyMouse-

Jun 19, 2013
Somewhere Between Here and There
to be honest, i've already flashed about 3 different roms into my One X and i've had no wifi issue besides the poor wifi signal which i already fixed yesterday night when i was replacing my att One X cracked L.C.D screen with a new one, so while i had the phone opened up i went ahead and fixed the poor wifi signal problem...

his problem is that his wifi won't connect once he puts in the password for it. I think its security on his router that is doing it.

Top Liked Posts