[ROM] CyanogenMod OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES - 4.4 - CM11 - D800

Search This thread

J

Oct 25, 2010
Houston
Last edited:

OkcThunder

Mar 30, 2013
Can someone help me with a issue I am having. When I get off of a phone call my screen still stays black. On original lg software when you move your head away from the phone the screen comes back on. Is their a setting to fix this.

OkcThunder

Mar 30, 2013
Looks like Cm12 will be coming with night lies either the end of this month or early next month. I just hope the D800 gets it as well considering we don't have a maintainer for our device. Its hard to believe being with ATT that nobody is maintaining this device being BIG BLUE and all.

trickyjk1

Oct 26, 2008
www.photospaced.com
Looks like Cm12 will be coming with night lies either the end of this month or early next month. I just hope the D800 gets it as well considering we don't have a maintainer for our device. Its hard to believe being with ATT that nobody is maintaining this device being BIG BLUE and all.

I just read that too....lets cross our fingers!! Not sure why this phone does not get more support. Its still one of the best devices out there, even after the release of all these other phones.

ukguy115

Jun 18, 2008
All variants build from lg g2 common name. We pretty much get what the others get.

mWags

Nov 18, 2013
I would think PA GAAPS would be fine.

PA GAAPS

Or you could just use whats in the link in the OP and just let it update. That's what I did last time I did a clean install.

AndroidUser00110001

Aug 16, 2011
NYC
Sorry I have not got around to CM12 for the G2. I no longer have the G2, moved on to G3 and building for a device I do not have in hand is very difficult.

I tried to build CM12 for the G2 numerous times but have been running into errors and without a device it is hard to test. When I have some more free time I will take another shot but it might be a lost cause without a test device :(

Reactions: faheyd and antond57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

I am NOT the device maintainer for AT&T LG G2 D800, if/when an official maintainer would like to take this post over contact me/mod and we will have it transferred. I just posted this for info until CM gets an official maintainer here.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/d802_Info

Instructions

First time flashing CyanogenMod 10.2 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s).
    2. Install a compatible Recovery
    3. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data & cache partitions of your device
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.2:
    1. Copy CM10.2 ZIP & GApps to your SDCard
    2. Boot into Recovery
    3. Flash CM10.2 zip & Gapps from SDCard
    4. Reboot

CM11 official nightly builds:
    HERE

Google Apps:
    http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps uses latest 4.4 GApps

ClockworkMod-Recovery:
    http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
    or
    HERE with Loki enabled

Changelog
    HERE

All credits to CM Team!!!

I just posted this here for info.
    recovery

funny, guess you don't know either. :good:

press and hold power + volume down

once you get the LG logo let go and hold it again quickly.

once done follow the wipe process and you will get into recovery
    Lollipop

Edit never mind...I will try to build lollipop over weekend
    Has anyone got cm touch recovery to work?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium HD app

YES!!! I just got recovery to work :D Clockwork Touch Recovery that is :D

I'll post it up in a few minutes...let me make it flashable
    Happy Thanksgivng everyone!

I am attempting to build Lollipop for the G2 now. If it works should have a build within an hour.