[Q] P^ rooting problems

Search This thread

keatster

Mar 14, 2014
Hi,

I hope you can help as i am close to throwing this out the window.

I have a chinese market p6, i believe the build is 118, and i have rooted using SRS 1 click. I am trying to install TWRP so that i can install the KK4.4 custom ROM.
The phone is in chinese and i have managed to navigate to turn on developer options and USB debugging

So, in ADB services my device is recognised, when i type 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' it says 'waiting for device' and nothing happens.

incidently, SRS 1 does allow me to boot into recovery mode, but when i navigate to upload from sd card, it tells me the sd card isn't recognised.

The other thing i dont get, is when i get the device into fastboot/bootloader mode, how do i then install TWRP?

Its starting to frustrate the life out of me, any help is greatly appreciated.

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Hi,

I have a chinese market p6, i believe the build is 118, and i have rooted using SRS 1 click. I am trying to install TWRP so that i can install the KK4.4 custom ROM.
The phone is in chinese and i have managed to navigate to turn on developer options and USB debugging

So, in ADB services my device is recognised, when i type 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' it says 'waiting for device' and nothing happens.

incidently, SRS 1 does allow me to boot into recovery mode, but when i navigate to upload from sd card, it tells me the sd card isn't recognised.

The other thing i dont get, is when i get the device into fastboot/bootloader mode, how do i then install TWRP?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636231

Reactions: airionpeacher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2636231