Voice in Browser

Search This thread

js0uth

Nov 20, 2009
San Gabriel Valley, CA
under accessibility - hearing - check "turn off all sounds"

LOL. jk jk.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

im trying. lol.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

what worked for me was, i had light flow installed. apparently that was causing talk back to not turn off.

so i got mines. not sure whats going on with yours.

mightyjohn

May 5, 2007
LOL. jk jk.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

im trying. lol.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

what worked for me was, i had light flow installed. apparently that was causing talk back to not turn off.

so i got mines. not sure whats going on with yours.

For me its the Pebble app. I kill that, and she shuts up.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions and Help issues go in Q&A and Help section
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

marthinollys

Apr 25, 2013
Same issue as OP. I have Dynamic Notifications installed. Believe it's the same Samsung bug as on Note 2. Voice ceases when I deactivate DN. Will continue to experiment.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 4

snwbrdr852

Apr 3, 2010
I didn't have any of the other accessibility apps installed, but I figured out my problem.

I had turned off TalkBack in the application manager but the browser still wouldn't shut up. I went back in there and turned it back on, then went to the accessibility settings and turned the TalkBack settings on for a few minutes. When I turned the setting back off it stopped talking. This may have also been the cause of a problem I was having with one-handed mode not working. I have no idea why... but the next time I tried the one-handed swipe after doing this, it actually worked.

xray49er

Mar 13, 2009
Peekskill, NY
Happened to me as well My trigger was i turned on google voice in the accesibility for dash clock and that triggered the the talk back bug. Once i turned off google voice it stopped. I saw some videos and they said turning something on in accesibity triggers this bug

BOOMER_SOONER

Nov 26, 2010
I had this problem kick in yesterday, after remembering I had just installed greenify, I uninstalled greenify and voice went away