[Request] I9506 Modems

Search This thread

adiszep

Sep 23, 2008
Hello
I live in Romania and own a I9506 from other country and in some poor signal areas the phone loses signal and emergency calls only appears while other i9505 holds the signal from same carrier (Orange Romania).
I would like if someone would help with a few modems to try and see if there is a difference in the signal quality.
Thanks in advance
Adrian

adiszep

Sep 23, 2008
So ... it seems that this device lacks the support ... Pitty for a device this powerful ... Wil sell and buy something else

mar10o

May 16, 2011
Well you can extract modems by yourself. Just download the software you want and extract it with 7zip.
We don't know what's you're on now.

Andrey765

Oct 31, 2010
suceava
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hello
I live in Romania and own a I9506 from other country and in some poor signal areas the phone loses signal and emergency calls only appears while other i9505 holds the signal from same carrier (Orange Romania).
I would like if someone would help with a few modems to try and see if there is a difference in the signal quality.
Thanks in advance
Adrian

Try and flash the modem from the nordic countries( http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=26191 ). I have the phone too, but i don,t have that problems with the signal, also orange Romania. I bought it from Sweden.

adiszep

Sep 23, 2008
Ok so the problem is this ... The phone does not connect to network on gsm mode ... if it's on auto lte/wcdma/gsm it works on wcdma. If i select gsm only it does not connect to network. On manual search it all goes ok finds all networks but when I sellect my carrier it says registering on network for about 3-5 mins and after that can't register to network error. On other phone it registers with edge speed.
What can I try ???